1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided 76561198035271429 - (<<ntg>>z_o_m_33 / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by theoutcasted, Feb 17, 2014.

1. theoutcasted

theoutcasted New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70019004
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198035271429 (<<ntg>>z_o_m_33)

Victim profile: 76561198100303737

What happened? Description:
    right, I added this guy (ON Outpost btw)to possibly buy a Strange Huntsman with pyros killed , headshot kills and airborne for 8 keys, I added him and he comes on not long after
    After some time to think it over he accepts my offer and he puts in the strange huntsman with the parts, then he says this "my huntsman not loaingloading at you?
    Marshal Bowdrie: it is for me
    «NTG» z_o_m_33: 1 sec il take in andout" and had replaced it with the normal huntsman quickly and pressed accept,
    Then about a minute after I realise its normal, this is the time where he says "good i have to go now ;-; see you in a bit
    Marshal Bowdrie: hey bro i think you traded me the normal huntsman by mistake
    Marshal Bowdrie: ^^
    «NTG» z_o_m_33: normal?
    Marshal Bowdrie: yeah the one with no parts
    «NTG» z_o_m_33: ;_,
    Marshal Bowdrie: :/
    Marshal Bowdrie: just put the other huntsman in then :)
    Marshal Bowdrie: right
    «NTG» z_o_m_33 is now Offline.

This is where he blocked me and he is still online now, he also has blocked me from posting on his outpost after I said he was a scammer, as you can see here, http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18023173, he also hid my request after I said bro since you online can we trade back. I shall upload the evidence below, in total he scammed me out of 1 key :/​

Provide Evidence:
    attached files​

Attached Files:

2. theoutcasted

theoutcasted New User

Steam:
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, can you provide a screenshot of your inventory history?
    (Make sure it's uncropped)
  4. theoutcasted

theoutcasted New User

Steam:
    sure.attached file

Attached Files:

• inv.png
      inv.png
      File size:
      259.8 KB
      Views:
  5. theoutcasted

theoutcasted New User

Steam:
    Yeah this is uncropped as you can tell, also like to note he has recently bought another normal strange huntsman to contemplate for the one he sold to me Overpriced :), I can provide screens if you wish

Attached Files:

• inv.png
      inv.png
      File size:
      259.8 KB
      Views:
  6. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    That would work!
    An SR admin will review this in a while!
  7. theoutcasted

theoutcasted New User

Steam:
    thanks for the help :) it is much appriciated
  8. theoutcasted

theoutcasted New User

Steam:
    Yeah here are the screen shots of the bow he promised to trade, and the bow he had bought after selling his Normal strange huntsman to me, He also has now listed this Bow he was apparently selling to me for 8 keys he is now selling this for 12. Evidence: http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/18023173

Attached Files:

9. z_o_m_33

z_o_m_33 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37502850
    lol i havent done s. if you not an idiot we traded the other huntsman and i did not buy the other had 3 for months. as my tradesay i want 12 keys. you payed 8 wish 1 of my old huntsman post say i want 8. i sold you the other for 8. like we discuus inside the trade you just trying to scam me. and the steamtrades. is because of ref link i did not know of. and my idiot brother. no way il sell you that other for that.. when huntsman are 7 but i sold 2 alredy for items woth 9 keys. so i have not done anything worng and as. steam says whe nyou accept trade at you own fault if you do mistake. you accept my trade after you even said that i would not trade back and i had to go and you just spam me.
  10. theoutcasted

theoutcasted New User

Steam:
    As the screenies clearly show, you admitted to the bow being the wrong one, also I'd like to point out that you closed the first trade so I couldn't screen is it in evidence
  11. z_o_m_33

z_o_m_33 New User

Steam:
    no idid ;_; because it means wtf we tradete normal becuase you canged you offer into 8 keys like my old tade say and i did not close the first trade...
  12. theoutcasted

theoutcasted New User

Steam:
    no just no, look at the screenies its there in evidence, Also like to point out he has now unblocked me off steam and outpost (maybe guilty conscience etc?)
  13. z_o_m_33

z_o_m_33 New User

Steam:
    ......... just ..........
  14. z_o_m_33

z_o_m_33 New User

Steam:
    dude... if you look back at my my trades it says i want 1 key what it was on bp.tf because i belive it would rise also iwant payment for parts also a few keys i wanted like 9-10 you have 8 wish is what i wanted for my normal if you go into my other post i also said nigame trade you could get the normal what i hate about reports ingame trade you cant take photos of and i always delte people after trade i said ;_; because ofc you get normal..... i had like only room for some more frinds and i hate random and i blocked him because he keep mesageing me and i hate that when people spam me
  15. z_o_m_33

z_o_m_33 New User

Steam:
    also i gat proof of we traded the normal one look at the photo on my outpost that he sent 12 keys i want for it his offer atm keys was 6-7 i think he offerd not more then 9 keys and that was what i wanted for the normal one arund i cant rember it 100% because so long ago but there i gat u.
  16. z_o_m_33

z_o_m_33 New User

Steam:
    dont even respond now? hmmmmm because im right u dont wanna anwer anymore o_O
  17. z_o_m_33

z_o_m_33 New User

Steam:
    also that ban on steamtrades means nothing i gat ti when my frind help me with a giveaway because i acceic my first unu in tf2 and thre would not alow me to make a giveawy when there had to go to a wepsite and write that there entrrd so i had there names.