1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198035410021 Green Is The Colour (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Green Is The Colour, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Green Is The Colour

Green Is The Colour New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37572146
    steamID: Green Is The Colour
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:37572146
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035410021
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/greenisthecolour
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198035410021

I mistakenly appealed under my main account which is tagged as being the alt of a scammer but is actually my account. This account was where the scam attempt took place though so does make sense to be doing my appeal from here. A link to the thread I created under gumby106 is down in the links section at the bottom of my post.

I am applying to be downgrade my tag to steamrep caution. I was told by mattie I could do this after I was banned but after being banned. I was going to do this in april but after being banned from a few services just because I do have the tag on my account I am sending this appeal for downgrade now. I do have alts for storing spare items (weapons and crates) as even with my backpack expanded to full capacity I cannot hold all my items on one account. They were not made to avoid the ban I did used to idle on them as well but haven't recently. In addition all were created before any of this came up. I was recently banned from tf2-trader via sourcebans by one of their administrators when I asked to get donor because he saw the tag on my name. I was under the impression there wouldn't be any problems. I had talked to one of their other admins and must have misinterpreted what he said. I typed up a very thorough appeal on their site but from what I have been told only the head admin can overrule the admin who did the ban. Other admins from tf2-trader have told me they do not feel what was done was right. When the admin reported me on sourcebans it listed spycrab scammer as well. I have never spycrab scammed and when asked the admin said it was listed on your site. When asked for a link to where it said that the admin removed me from friends. Me and many friends have looked and no one could find anything. The ban from tf2-trader on February 21st 2012. Recently I have had a few people try to scam me. One man was reported to you right around the same time time as I got banned from tf2-trader. The report on him was accepted and he eventually returned the item he did scam me of and apologized for the whole ordeal. A Trader from tf2outpost changed his mind after a trade we did and demanded I trade him back which I refused he then started to threaten me and say he was friends with an admin on outpost and that he would get him to put a tag on my name for not trading him back. I contacted the admin from outpost. The admin had never even heard of the guy I sent him the chatlog of the guy threatening me and he agreed with everything I had done and gave the guy a 1 week ban from outpost for threats. Just earlier today a scammer tried to scam me and I reported him to steamrep and it was accepted. After I had reported him it appears he had reported me to tf2outpost as revenge for getting him tagged. I went to log into outpost today and it says I am permanently banned. I will be contacting the admin of outpost to see what this is about and get it situated too. I typed up a lengthy appeal as my appeal to tf2-trader about why I am tagged and then what all happened with tf2-trader. I will be copy and pasting that because it is a very thorough description of everything which happened. Some of the parts about tf2-trader may not pertain to the steamrep appeal but I feel you should read what all is happening there as well.

"I had been introduced to a guy who went by Raptor towards the middle of December through a mutual friend Nightmare.He seemed nice enough and even did some unusual trading with him myself. One day though he traded me telling me he had two new unusuals. But when I looked in his backpack he still had the ones he had had the day before and I knew he didn’t have anything else of worth in his backpack beforehand. Asked him if he had unboxed them and he said no. Asked how then and he just said I know people. I didn't really think too much about it in all honesty until the next day when he asked me if a deal he had done was a good deal. He traded 3 of his unusuals (one of which he never mentioned or saw in his backpack before) for one unusual that was a very bad deal for him and I told him that. Looking in his backpack only saw the two unusual he had had before and couldn’t figure out where he had gotten the third. There was also a pair of earbuds now in his backpack he couldn't explain. Asked nightmare nightmare about raptor and where he was getting the unusuals and avoided the question without explaining it. I noticed nightmare was now missing one of his pairs of buds. He said he added it to a trade he did. In the meantime nightmare had been telling me to let him borrow my unusuals and try to sell them for me. I of course told him no that was very bad practice and wouldn't loan my stuff out to anyone as didn’t want making deals with people without me knowing and had seen some pretty bad deals raptor had done. He badgered me with this a few times and also asked to try on unusuals I had. I asked for collateral just in case and he said I just didn't trust him so he didn't want to do that. A couple nights before the scam occurred I experienced my first issue with him. Earlier that day we had traded unusuals and he said I had to promise to him that if either of us changed our minds about the trade we would trade back with the other. I agreed and we did the trade. I then decided I was dissatisfied with the trade and told him I wanted a trade back. He said no and then said that conversation never occurred and I couldn’t prove anything. I told him I would report him and had proof of it if he didn’t. He agreed to trade back but couldn’t that night as steam trade servers were down for him but not me but were up for me for some unknown reason which he did prove were actually down for him with a desktop presentation website. We traded back the next day and went fine. The day after the trade back was when everything happened including the scam. Me raptor and nightmare group chatted quite a few nights in the period I had known raptor. The both of them were mic users I just type. I can form my thought much easier this way and am naturally a fairly shy person. One night was in steam chat with nightmare raptor and some little kid (7 or so years old) joined who was apparently raptors nephew (recall exactly if it was nephew or what but was something like that.) Raptor was easily annoyed by some things me and nightmare said so him yelling was nothing new and didn’t think much of it but raptor yelled into the mic "no one had better make a sound for a minute or I'm not giving you back the 4 buds owe you. Asked nightmare what that was all about and he typed "oh its nothing in chat" A minute later he pmed me outside of the chat and started to type what all had really been happening. He typed 4 or 5 paragraphs worth of text to me.
    Raptor had been talking to people and having them loan their unusuals to him to either sell or spycrab. Mostly new players who didn’t know much. Nightmare had loaned raptor one of the buds and some unusual worth 2 buds because raptor was getting some really good deal on an unusual a while back before I had known raptor. Raptor continued scamming unusuals off new players and later was proposed another good deal but the guy wanted one more bud than raptor had. He told nightmare to loan him the bud. Nightmare had said no and then raptor threatened to never give him the other 3 buds worth of stuff back at all. Nightmare as he didn't want to lose 3 more buds some guy had charge backed on him on one of his unusuals he sold for paypal earlier. Slightly after this is when I believe I was introduced to him by nightmare. Nightmare told me one of his friends who had quite a few unusuals was approached by raptor for help selling the unusual. Nightmare was asked to vouch for his credibility and was threatened to tell the guy raptor was a good guy and had sold some for him and other friends of his. He vouched for him and raptor went to sell one of the guy’s unusuals and spycrab one which had a low tier effect. Raptor told the guy he lost the one unusual in a spycrab and had a charge back done on the other when immediately after he had sold it for paypal. This had happened with at least 2 other people who nightmare had vouched for raptor in the same way under the threat. Nightmare explained that was how raptor had kept getting unusuals despite doing bad trades and asking me if he should do trades that were pretty terrible. I also realized then when he was asking to help sell my unusuals what he was really trying to do. Nightmare said someone needs to bring raptor down. I agreed and got caught in the heat of the moment and started thinking. Nightmare invited one of the other guys he had scammed who was a friend of nightmares and nightmare had told what happened to. We started trying to think of some way we could get the stuff back to the people. At this point nightmare had 2 nice unusuals and a couple buds. One was a Sunbeams Cowl and the other was a Sunbeams Pith Helm (Which I had traded him earlier). We figured if we could get those two we could easily quicksell both for 5 or 5 buds (they were worth around 7 or 8 each then market for unusuals has gone down greatly now) we could pay back most of the people he scammed or at least the ones who we knew nightmare had on friends. I was not to get any profit from the scam and was to sell the unusuals as quick as possible and then hand off the buds to nightmare and the other guy where they could disperse them to the people who were scammed, Nightmare taking his 4 he was owed of course. We couldn't figure out a way we could do it I do have alt accounts for holding items and idling and one of them I had used as my main account for tf2 before I bought all the backpack expanders for this one. It had quite a bit of rep on the main profile from long ago so said we could use it. The other figured out a way to make it believable despite the very old rep. I told nightmare some guy had offered me $300 for my unusuals and I was about to take it. I traded 3 of my unusuals to the guy (which was really my alt running in sandboxie). I told him I just sent and the guy sent the money to my paypal about a minute later. Raptor asked me if he would be interested in buying his. Told him didnt know and to talk to the guy himself sent him a trade and ended up offering to pay him paypal for the unusuals. Raptor sent first then never received the money. He then called me an nightmare all about it saying the guy had scammed him and everything. Nightmare said to him how oh well you had it coming its no big deal because you bought those unusuals off of all scammed unusuals. Raptor admitted that all and I played dumb and he told me what he did but was very angry. Around 20 minutes later he messages me and says that guy who scammed me was under your same ip. I denied it but could feel was going to get caught. He had pmed mattie about the whole ordeal and mattie matched the ip to my account and one of my other idle accounts where items were stored. I denied it to him for a bit and then told him the truth and gave back both unusuals. None of us really had much evidence of raptor and only had like a 15 minute bit of chat of us devising the plan to get the unusuals from him and how they would be dispersed. A screenshot of that was given to mattie and showed the story I was telling him as to why we did it. Unfortunately Nightmare had not kept any proof of the threats and no one thought to record the voicechat where he admitted everything. I was told by mattie that because I didnt do it to try to profit and did give back the unusuals that in a few months I would be allowed to apply to get the tag downgraded to caution. Raptor I fully admit what I did was wrong. I got caught up in the heat of the moment and did something stupid. I agree the tag should remain for a while. I could have taken what I knew and did so much different with the knowledge I had.
    As for raptor now I am not sure if he is still scamming or has come clean or what. I haven't heard anything of him since he got his stuff back and I my apology to him. There is a rep thread of him on sourceop and some rep on his profile which is saying he has borrowed peoples stuff temporarily and then given it back to them and helping sell unusuals for them or loaning unusuals to them which I know was the method he used before to scam. And a few bad reps for attitude and things he has done to traders. Some of them refer to him as a female. I can assure you he is and from what he told me the person in the picture is his girlfriend. I can submit a video recording of the time where I threatened to get steamrep on him for not doing trade backs after we both agreed if either of us were dissatisfied. He was talking over steam voicechat and even let me log into a site called logmein.com where I could see his desktop as he did actions with steam. The video occurred on 12-29-2011. Admin or admins, please add me to friends and I will send you a link to this video. I do not wish to post it where people who are not involved in the process of the appeal should see some of this information.
    I have a pastebin post of my conversation with mattie after the scam asking the outcome of what all will happen with the ban. The posted date on the pastebin is Jan 2 2012. The link is below.
    http://pastebin.com/RkLbZGqN
    I have used the tf2-trader unusual sever for quite a long time as my primary trade server. I use it soo much that one day decided I wanted to get donor so I could have access to the skybox and the jetpack. I have had gzinthehood ✂ SCAM-HAMMER ✂ on my friends list from the many spycrabs I've used him as middleman for. He knows about the ban and has known since I got it. I asked him would the steamrep scammer tag be an issue for me. He said he didn’t think it would be because of the circumstances. I talked with him the other day and neither of us is exactly sure what was said but he says he believes he said “I thought I said I believe it would be fine but would ultimately be up to blankened. Pretty sure that’s what I said.” This may have been what he said and I could have misread or remembered wrong that is a possibility and if am not allowed to get donor until it is cleared I am completely fine with that. The part which I am appealing is the ban. If need be I can wait to get donor. A screenshot of his recollection after everything has gone down and keys were returned will be posted at the bottom and will be labeled thoughtitwouldbefinebutuptoblackened.png Either way that day I waited for an admin I could donate to come in then got antsy and bet the keys in spycrab instead. I lost the keys and about ten minutes after saw blackened come in and knew he was the head admin of the server. I didn’t have the keys any more so I waited a few days when I got more for selling my craft #25 flamboyant flamenco on tf2outpost the night before. The day I was banned from tf2-trader unusual server I went in and asked if there was an admin there I could donate to to get donor on the server. Anti-Protest said he could and then sent me a trade request. I put up the keys asked how some of the stuff worked and he said he would explain after over voice. He explained the skybox command and explained one of the other commands. Someone mentioned to anti-protest I was marked as scammer on the steamrep website. I immediately said that yes I am marked as a scammer and that I was told by gz that I would be allowed to get donor. I typed that I had tried to scam a scammer who had scammed and blackmailed my friends. Anti-protest asked for an explanation of what the circumstances were and I don’t think he had seen what I had typed before he started asking the question. Anti-protest started to say something about appreciating something but before he finished I was facing a black screen and then eventually a message popped up saying “you have been banned from the server.” Almost immediately after banned I got a friend request from Big Bang Theory who I now know is one of the other server admins. He told me he is making anti-protest give me the two keys back. He said he was not going to allow anti-protest to take the two keys from me after and not return them after banning me and what anti-protest did was not right. I am not sure if anti-protest knew big bang theory had contacted me or not but I know big bang theory sent anti-protest to me. Anti-protest added me moments later. I told him I had tried adding him but couldn’t log into the steam community. The item sever started acting up right about then. I tried to talk to him and type up a whole summary of what happened why I was marked. All he said was “take the keys back thats why i added u” I told him I had had gz’s approval before I did anything. “take them back” was all he said. The trade servers were not working properly and anti-protest couldn’t return he keys right then. big bang theory said he would talk to blackened about the ban and have blackened talk to gz for me. I told anti-protest I had a few questions and started out by saying that I asked gz firs if I could and he just said “sorry denied”. I was offered a copy of Monday night combat instead of my keys back because the tf2 trade server was down other trade servers were working for other games and steam games. He told me right there the ban will not be lifted. Under any case of whatever someone has done I believe they do deserve to get their say in the matter out and felt I was being discouraged from posting an appeal. He told me it was his ban and not other admins. when I said I would be contacting other admins about what happened. I was told once again that after I had the steamrep scammer tag downgraded to caution blackened could decide what would happened but my ban will remain. I told him to talk to gz when he came back online about it. I do not know if he did or did not contact gz. I did record most of this. I am not sure what happened with the video but the first part did not record. The video will be at the bottom and the filename will be keyspart1.mp4. We had to wait until the next day to trade the keys. In the mean time I had talked to some other admins who I have traded before. I had also noticed something strange on the report on sourcebans. The reason is listed as: “Spycrab Scammer S.R tagged scammer”. When he went to give back the keys I asked anti-protest where it said I was a spycrab scammer. His response was steamrep. I asked him “What. Where does it say that. Id would like to see. “ He replies about the keys instead and says we are even for giving me back my keys and wanted confirmation for a screenshot he was apparently taking. I told him I was wanting to know where it says I am a spycrab scammer and he just replied with steamrep as the source. I told him yes I received the keys and I was recording our conversations as well. He told me to contact steamrep about being a scpycrab. I have looked and a few others have looked none can find anything about spycrab. I asked once more for him to please take the time to show me where. He didn’t say anything for 15 seconds and then I was removed from his friends. I have searched for something mentioning spycrab and found nothing at all. The video of this conversation will be posted below as well. The filename will be keyspart2.mp4. I asked gzinthehood on the 22nd and was told that steamrep does not support tf2-trader so cases are case by case. A screenshot of this will be posted as well and labeled gzcasebycase.png
    I fully admit what I did do to that scammer. I have never scammed except that scam on the scammer. I have used gzinthehood scam hammer for many spycrabs involving bills buds or unusuals. I have done spycrabs on the server for keys and craft hats and whenever I lose a spycrab I always pay up. GZ has also helped with a transaction of me sending $50 paypal to http://steamcommunity.com/id/brobee/ who I met on the server and went halfsies on A Something Special For Someone Special. He held two of my buds collateral until the guy received the money and I had received the ring and accepted it. After the payment was received gz returned the buds. I have traded with the admin mittens (Though neither of us can remember what the trade was lol). I have used the admin Cloudy as middleman for a transaction of me selling one of my unusuals for paypal and everything went smooth. I have been on the server a while now and haven’t had a single problem with anyone in any of the different ways (ie scam, spam, demo pan, inappropriate language, back talking admins, etc.) When traders ask about the tag they are told what happened (obviously the simple description) and told if they do not want to trade with me or do not trust me I completely understand how they feel and would be cautious myself if trading someone with the tag. I was a member of Lost Gamers group previous to the incident. I was even given admin privileged on the server because having been friends with the admins and donated strange weapons and such when we were trying to get people to be more active. One of the rules is no one can be a scammer in the group. I explained the whole situation and gave the admins access to evidence and info on the incident. I was allowed to remain in the group because of the circumstances and am now one of the admins of our highlander team competing in ugcleague highlander tournament and was given admin preludes on our server back when our server was up and running. I have continually dealt with people who have actually scammed me and friends of mine in the correct matter since and will continue to. Some links to scammers and sharks I have posted the info on my screenshots section of what they were doing and their info. I also recently had someone tell me to give him back his unusual temporarily and offered mine back as collateral. The guy had a thread by me reported on steamrep. He has since returned the unusual and I was able to drop the case with steam support and the steamrep thread resulted in him receiving a comment for trade dishonesty. I hope all of this is enough information to be unbanned from the trade server. I received the tag for what I did and will not deny what I did was very wrong and took care of it in the wrong way. I hope this is enough information to prove what happened that one night was a one-time stupid decision I made and will not occur again. I can wait until the scammer tag is downgraded before getting donor. I hope you this is enough information to at least to remove the ban. If you would like the video of raptor please add me and ask and ill upload it for you."

I have since found out the raptor mentioned in the text was about to get an admin position on one of my friends servers. I have spoken to him and given him the information on raptor and raptor will not be getting that position. Raptor has also tried adding me since to his friends list and is still in my invites. He told me he wants to be friends. I told him I did not want to be friends because of what I know he has done in the past and what I have reason to believe he is still doing. When he added me to friends I called him out in the server and told him why I would not be friends with him. He immediately left the server when I did.
    I do not care what happens with my alt accounts as they are only used for storing items. I would just like to get the tag on this account reduced to sourceop caution. I hope this is enough proof that I am not a scammer. I am sorry for how I handled the situation I was in.

Links:
    Raptor video:
    Message me on steam and ask for this and I will upload the footage.

Chat with Mattie on January 2nd 2012:
    http://pastebin.com/RkLbZGqN
    thoughtitwouldbefine.png message with gzinthehood ✂ SCAM-HAMMER ✂
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1875623/permabanfromtf2trader/thoughtitwouldbefinebutuptoblackened.png

keyspart1.mp4 messages with anti-protest and big bang theory:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1875623/permabanfromtf2trader/keyspart1.mp4

keyspart2.mp4 messages with anti-protest:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1875623/permabanfromtf2trader/keyspart2.mp4

gzcasebycase.png message with gzinthehood ✂ SCAM-HAMMER ✂
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1875623/permabanfromtf2trader/gzcasebycase.png
    http://i.imgur.com/3qou0.png

Link to tf2-trader ban appeal thread:
    http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=15052.0

I recently found screenshots on my laptop of me speaking to raptor the same night after it happened. He did use voicechat so its not possible to see what he is saying but thought I should submit them:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1875623/raptor/1.PNG
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1875623/raptor/2.PNG

Here is a link to raptors sourceop thread where others are calling him out.
    http://sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=102444

Here are links to both of raptors accounts
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034034783
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057054577

Here is a link to the thread I made under gumby106:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198013123887-gumby106-sr-scammer.1538/
  2. Green Is The Colour

Steam:
    I have just spoken to Sneeza over at tf2outpost and he told me he was not sure why I was just now banned from tf2outpost but said he would assume the ban was because of a report someone may have sent in but was not sure. The only person I can think of who would be angry with me and send in a report would be the "Gaydolf Tittler", who I had reported for a scam attempt on me. Sneeza said once this matter is taken care of and if my steamrep is downgraded to caution I would be unbanned from tf2outpost.
  3. daemon

daemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26049181
    surprised gz would disregard your tag so blatantly. gold makes fools of lesser men, but...only a matter of time.
    i'd read that appeal thread but i'm banned still, go figure
    to my knowledge tf2op bans if there is proof you scammed, which there is here.

as for the rest of your case -
    ' We started trying to think of some way we could get the stuff back to the people. At this point nightmare had 2 nice unusuals and a couple buds. One was a Sunbeams Cowl and the other was a Sunbeams Pith Helm (Which I had traded him earlier). We figured if we could get those two we could easily quicksell both for 5 or 5 buds (they were worth around 7 or 8 each then market for unusuals has gone down greatly now) we could pay back most of the people he scammed or at least the ones who we knew nightmare had on friends. I was not to get any profit from the scam and was to sell the unusuals as quick as possible and then hand off the buds to nightmare and the other guy where they could disperse them to the people who were scammed, Nightmare taking his 4 he was owed of course. We couldn't figure out a way we could do it I do have alt accounts for holding items and idling and one of them I had used as my main account for tf2 before I bought all the backpack expanders for this one. It had quite a bit of rep on the main profile from long ago so said we could use it. The other figured out a way to make it believable despite the very old rep. I told nightmare some guy had offered me $300 for my unusuals and I was about to take it. I traded 3 of my unusuals to the guy (which was really my alt running in sandboxie). I told him I just sent and the guy sent the money to my paypal about a minute later. Raptor asked me if he would be interested in buying his. Told him didnt know and to talk to the guy himself sent him a trade and ended up offering to pay him paypal for the unusuals. Raptor sent first then never received the money. He then called me an nightmare all about it saying the guy had scammed him and everything. Nightmare said to him how oh well you had it coming its no big deal because you bought those unusuals off of all scammed unusuals. Raptor admitted that all and I played dumb and he told me what he did but was very angry. Around 20 minutes later he messages me and says that guy who scammed me was under your same ip. I denied it but could feel was going to get caught. '
    tl;dr - raptor threatened to scam you/nightmare if you didn't give him stuff, so you scammed him
    'i fully admit what I did do to that scammer. I have never scammed except that scam on the scammer.'

there is significant precedent that scamming scammers is scamming. we can argue semantics and pragmatism all day but that is how it is.
    another charge could be associating with a scammer knowingly, considering you knew that nightmare was 'scamming' his unusuals and buds from newbs, but still continued to deal with him.

i doubt you had bad intentions, but scamming a scammer is still scamming.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  4. Green Is The Colour

Steam:
    Just noticed there is a giant typo there. "I told nightmare some guy had offered me $300 for my unusuals and I was about to take it" that should say I told raptor. Raptor was the one I scammed and he was the one who was scamming not nightmare. Nightmare isn't a scammer. Reread everything around it nightmare is my friend. My scam attempt happened against raptor later on the day that I found out he was a scammer. I didnt continue speaking to him afterwards. He has since tried to be friends with me which I denied him and called him out in the server. When I did he left the server. His friend request to me still sits in my steam requests recieved.
  5. Starburst

Starburst New User

Please take the time to hear me out,

After reading the wall of text, you did scam and not based on a spur the moment action where you saw an opportunity to stick it to a scammer, but a deliberate intentional premeditated scam. Your intentions may have been honorable tho horribly misguided. As daemon has said, we have clear precedents dealing with a number of sticky situations, scamming is scamming no matter the victim even a known scammer.​

Your tag was applied justly, if we looked the other way for you, we would have to look the other way for everyone. What signal would that send to the trading community? Its OK in some situations to scam, that is a can of worms way to deal with it:​
    • Who would decide who to scam?
    • What rules would we use to scam by?
    • What if people claimed they were scammed to justify scamming someone else falsely?
    • What if the victim scammed the wrong person who was not a scammer?
    • What if the items were already traded to an innocent 3rd party?
    • What if the scammer traded the items for new ones, would it still be OK to scam the new items?
    • What if the scammer scammed 1 refined and the victim scammed an $800 unusual in retaliation?
    • What if the victim scams the scammers friends?
    • Would it be OK to enlist 3rd party users to help in scamming items back?
    • How would we be able to determine if the person scamming back is doing it on behalf of the victim?
    • What if the scammer was appealing and was incorrectly tagged in the first place?
    • Why would we let users risk their accounts being disabled by Valve?
    • How many headaches would we create for steam support when both sides are scamming?
    • I could continue but you probably understand by now.
    In short, its just not our battle to fight, as hard as it is for me to say.​

Your scam was premeditated. You initially lied to a SteamREP admin who was trying to help you, that is an auto deny and yet he still asks for leniency for you. Currently we do not have a system set up in place to deal with you any differently then anyother scammer. Your appeal is therefor denied. Maybe a year from now if we revise our system/policy you can reappeal.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.