1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198035492140 Little Hitler (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MattGrubbTV, Aug 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattGrubbTV

MattGrubbTV New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:37613206
    steamID: Little Hitler
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:37613206
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035492140
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mattgrubbtv
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198035492140

I joined the fake TF2-WH group because I don't usually read through groups, I just accept them to get rid of that annoying green box at the top. When I joined the group, nothing really happened for a few days and so I didn't think anything of it. Then I go to a server to join, it says I'm banned, and so I check SteamRep and there it says SR Scammer. I hate scammers, and I try my best to get rid of them. When I was going through the process attempting to get unbanned, I didn't know anything about groups and I didn't even know how I got to the admin! I looked online how to remove myself as the admin, I removed myself as admin, reported the page and left the group. If you please unban me, I'll never join a random group without reading through again! I love TF2 and I would never do anything to hurt the amazing community this game has!
  2. TF2Macy's Owner

TF2Macy's Owner New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46094431
    Before Joining Any groups You should look at the group if it's a impersonation or a hate group.
    You never know what happens If you join a random group without checking it first and checking who invited you.
  3. MattGrubbTV

MattGrubbTV New User

Steam:
    And I know that now. Still waiting for a admin to look at my request! Please?
  4. MattGrubbTV

MattGrubbTV New User

Steam:
    Just another bump so hopefully an admin will see this. :|
  5. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    We have a big backlog - and the cases are taken in order as received. Sorry, but this will be a bit longer, and locking this post until an appeal admin can get to it.
  6. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    Hi, I've taken your case. I may need to add you so look out for my friend request! Good luck!
  7. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
  8. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    It's been a long time since you were tagged. I'm downgrading your tag to a Caution, If you're caught doing anything like this again, you will forfeit your right to another appeal. Fake admin groups are serious and you should be extremely careful about the groups you're admin for as well as the groups that you join. Please take great care to check the groups you're invited to before you join them.

Sorry for the delay and I wish you luck in the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.