1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198037171779 (ASBO SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jesuspie101, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Jesuspie101

Jesuspie101 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38453025
    Hi, I am sending this message today to hopefully get rid of my "scammer" title on my rep. I understand how it happened but would like to remove it because I feel it wasnt my fault. I did not know the person was A scammer when I gave him A good rep. He simply asked me to give him A rep so I did. He did not scam me so I figured nothing would happen. Now that I have this bad title I am limited to the trade servers I can join. I gets me disappointed in myself that I have done something wrong but id like to get rid of it to hopefully be able to join servers as I wish. Trading is a big part of my Team Fortress 2 gaming. Hopefully you can help me out. Please get back as soon as possible and thank you for your time.
    - Jesuspie101
  2. Duskfall -a^DF

Duskfall -a^DF New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41806566
    Mattie! likes this.
  3. Jesuspie101

Jesuspie101 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:38453025
    How do I get rid of it?
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Jesuspie101,

Some time ago information was requested via this topic. So far you did not comply to answer those. This is a warning that on next check the appeal will be closed down.

Requested info was:
    • Name and link any accounts that might be linked to you (while those may not be yours, but of next of kin, or on same internet connection).
    • Making the profile and backpack public.
    The time period granted to provide the above requested information is 7 days. When a admin checks the appeal after that period, the appeal will be closed. In most cases that will count as a "lost of interest" and no re-appeal will be granted.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Jesuspie101,

Your appeal has been set to "need more info", processing will only continue once you replied on the above questions. If after set period there is no response, the appeal will be marked invalid, and archived. No re-appeal will then be granted.
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Jesuspie101,

You where asked May 22, 2014 for more information. You where given a week to provide additional information. So far none has been

I'm closing this appeal.