1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided 76561198037259714 - (Ozelot / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by White Pony, Feb 6, 2014.

1. White Pony

White Pony New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4689123
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198037259714 (Ozelot)

Victim profile: 76561197969643974

What happened? Description:
    He traded me DayZ standalone for 13 tf2 keys four days ago.

Today I found a steam message when I open the program telling me DayZ has been revoked...

I told him that my game has been revoked and instantly he removes me from friends (so he is the one who bought the games with an alternate account)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

wolfallen likes this.
  2. Tidius [PT]

Tidius [PT] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20766352
  3. Ozelot

Ozelot New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38496993
    Hello everyone and I am really sorry about this and really really sorry that I've deleted you from my friendlist, it's because this is the first times I got report and don't know what to do and I don't know that I've bought game gift from the guy who use a stolen credit card so I am sorry for my acting and I know you may not belive this but I was one of a victim from a scammer too, it's sad that I don't have screenshort about conversation we've talked but I do have screenshort about trade history I've attach
    So please give me a time clearing a problem and after I've clear the problem about my items that traded for gift revoked I'll repay you all key you've lost

So sorry and regret and I'll repay you as fast as possible

Here is a scammer I've bought game from him :
    | steamname: koreakorea
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:48899386
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058064501
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/koreatokorea
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198058064501
  4. White Pony

White Pony New User

Steam:
  5. Ozelot

Ozelot New User

Steam:
  6. Ozelot

Ozelot New User

Steam:
  7. Ozelot

Ozelot New User

Steam:
  8. White Pony

White Pony New User

Steam:
    I´m not talking about your steamrep tickets.

I´m telling that previous to these ones, you traded a revoked item:

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198037259714-joruno-jobana-steam-steam-games.55138/

this user contacted you, you ignored him and, despite that, you continued trading revoked items.

As you can see in the pic:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/attachme...ly-and-removed-from-your-account-6-png.47872/

The buyer is another one:
    "Ssiskama4os21"

Different from mine: Karafei87

http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/dayz-png.50343/

He also scammed you?
    Dude, I dont have anything personal against you, but, you had this problem in the past, and you continued trading (with same consecuences...)...
  9. Ozelot

Ozelot New User

Steam:

As I said I didn't use steamrep much so I didn't know I got pending report
  10. Tidius [PT]

Tidius [PT] New User

Steam:
    Lol, nice try. I don't even talked to you but in the same day my copy was revoked you deleted me.
    You were in my friends list for 13 days in a row but in the exactly day my copy was revoked you deleted me.
    Coincidence? Maybe but I don't really believe.

Attached Files:

11. Tidius [PT]

Tidius [PT] New User

Steam:
    Look, may I have been too impulsive right now but you need to understand that losing 13 keys it's not too easy. If you can proof me that you're a good guy, I'll be the first person to apologize but till there...

I'm sorry for double post but i can't edit the older.
  12. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello!!!
    Thank you for your report! An SR admin will review yours in a while!
  13. PJzuza

PJzuza New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63497995
    Alright, I think I'll speak this by myself(don't want to say much). He should not deserve marked as scammer since he is not the bad guy and he didn't intend to trade revoked gift if he knew at first and yes you can said that he blocked you at first when you ask him about gift revoked but he still new about trade and in steamrep too so he didn't know about report last times and he didn't know how to deal with this situation since he never had experience before. Mostly I've to help him about English grammar and suggested him about how to deal with this situation and I lend him 150 Dota2 Treasure Keys for trade (that's a lot, right? well no problem for me since I know him in personal and trusted him that he will not run away from his problem even he feel depressed sometimes) and for now he sent the ticket to steam support(sent to steam support about 8 Fab), hoping he will get a good news soon since he did trade in steam window as steam trading policy so have faith with him please
  14. Jiai1219

Jiai1219 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58787039

LOL, so he can delete victims without saying a word?
  15. PJzuza

PJzuza New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63497995
    sry for late answer. I understand your point but like I said, he is not good at English grammar much and now he came and apologized all trade he did so now it's up to each people attitude or people's thinking to forgive him or not. Anyway if you want to talk with him directly just add him to discuss and I may not answer here anymore since I have not much time to check and hope my answer will be ok for you