1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198037508562 Adam (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Adambel2006, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Adambel2006

Adambel2006 Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38621417
    Happy 2 year anniversary! Is this even being viewed anymore? I've actually lost hope in getting a response here, since it's been exactly 2 years now.
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You can add me on steam.
  3. Adambel2006

Adambel2006 Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38621417
    I sent you a friend request, for some reason I didn't get notified by email when you replied to my post D: ! Sorry for being so late
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Notes:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am granting you a very rare 2nd chance, mainly because you repaid in a timely manor. This will allow you the opportunity to access various trading sites/communities (tho they still have the right to refuse you). Please note tho, any further issue, or if I found out you lied during your appeal, and you will be re-tagged w/o the ability to re-appeal. If you stay squeaky clean, you may appeal the caution in 16 months time.

Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be removed for the following reasons:
    Time already served as banned for the offense.
    Lack of other offenses against your account since.
    Repayment to the victim in a timely manor.
    Age of the appeal pending.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**