1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198037807992 MR.HURRICANE (SRscammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MR.HURRICANE, May 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MR.HURRICANE

MR.HURRICANE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:38771132
    Steamname: MR.HURRICANE
    SteamID32: STEAM_0:0:38771132
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037807992
    customURL:
    steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198037807992
    Dear SteamRep, i saw i got tagged with SRSCAMMER and i know i got banned from trade for 7 days because i scammed one person and i know how people feel when it happends cause i got scammed too but i changed, i do fair trade as some people said in my steam profile, i don't want to scam people anymore i just want to trade normally with TF2OP or TF2WH. Please it happend some years ago and i still regret what i did because i scammed good and fair persons. Now i changed i report scammers and bad people and i just want to forget what happend. Please please unban me i can't play anymore because not so many wants to trade with me =(
    I already payed for what i did why i have to be blocked in every site =( ?
    Sorry for my bad grammar i am italian
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    SteamRep tags are not a punishment-- it is a warning system that you have performed scams in the past. Some sites/servers ban based on that warning system, but they do so voluntarily.

For that reason, your tag is proper within our guidelines and your appeal is rejected. The tag will remain because we have to report what has happened as a matter of your reputation.

Keep up the good work and avoid scams, though. Remember that Valve will trade ban people who repeatedly scam items.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.