1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198041134951 Torque

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Torque 2, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40434611
    | steamname: Torque
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:40434611
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041134951
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DxManG0
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198041134951

I dont know why i am banned , i am a trader who trades fairly never ever scammed anyone or did anything it says fake rep i dont even know whats my rep .. please i request the higher authorities of this forum and my fellow gamers to help me what wrong i have done...

thank you,

Please do the needful soon.
  2. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    how long it would take a admin to reply me or solve this problem i am in an urgent need... i need to trade many items in my backpack so i can get smthing new please and please do something soon >)
  3. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    To give you perspective, there are appeals from 2012 that are still pending. Unfortunately, it's gonna take a long time. Please refrain from bumping, as that only slow the process
  4. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    either unban me or reply what the hell is wrong no active mods or no one ready to solve .......
  5. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    Like I said before, bumping is only gonna slow your appeal down, causing it to take longer to for your appeal to be processed
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You were marked for fakerep on this user
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198026316512

the comment in question was left Feb 15 2012, 4:17pm.

would you please screencap your trade history for the days of Feb 14 to Feb 16 of the year 2012.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  7. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    thank you for replying first

I dont know how to find trade history i found something in item history and how to see which year it is i will post some screenies tell me if u need smthing more

in below file thats feb 16 my first trade or dont know thats the 10th page of my inventry history
    and when i click 11th page it opens like the screen under please see ...... and tell me if u required smthing more i dont know whats the issue...

Attached Files:

8. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    i would like to post my comment history aswell here take a look

please and please take urgent action and unban me i wana use dota2lounge..never scammed anyone,,,

Attached Files:

9. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    and why am i being named as torque 2 i have never used the name Torque 2 in my dota 2 profile or my steam profile

Please find the below named history..ty and i would also like to request the admin to tell me when i was banned.

Attached Files:

10. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    please do something i have given what i had if u want smthing more tell me please do it quick i want ...... to bet for the Ti4 how can so many mods delay it ....its been long time i have posted.........do smthing quick please
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please attempt to provide trade history for the day in question again, steam sometimes is.. buggy so try again.
  12. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    thank you prince for a very quick reply thanks again .... i hope u do the same after this ..... thanks again

now back to the point brother i tried again all i can get is the last page of my inventry which shows the same like the above one i posted.....

If i am doing wrong please Guide me how to see the item history of the date you requested since my item history is only limited till 11th page which is empty and i have already submited the above ss i will do it now the latest one please look

Attached Files:

13. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    and i would also like to tell u i dont understand i was trading in dota2lounge and everything was fine till last months of 2013 when i posted this .... i went on CS:GO lounge and when i tried to login again on dota2lounge i was called as banned ....

can u please tell me when i was banned ... please confirm me the date please....
  14. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    latest reply....

OPEND FROM browser and still the same.....what shall i do...........please help me...! please and please.... BRWOSER 1.jpg brwoser 2.jpg
  15. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    Please Mods do look at this thread what am i suppose to do .......... I have not done anything wrong i have provided what i could..........this is just reflecting bad system that is ruining innocents....
  16. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    I have provided enough ss and given u what information what i could .... now i would like to request you to give me a clear statement ..,...Dont do Injustice to innocents...

very slow actions and very slow replys i would appreciate if you reply me soon and take a necessary step to unblock the account ...I have provided all the info what i could.....If smthing more is required tell me or talk to me.....simply leaving my thread and forgetting about dosent make sense...

Please i request give me a Quick Reply....

I would also like to ask you some questions which are ...my right i guess

1: WHEN WAS I BANNED??
    2: WHY WAS I BANNED?? THE ABOVE LINK WHICH U HAVE GIVEN ME I HAVE NO CONNECTIONS WITH THAT USER AND I HAVE SUBMITED MY LOGS.......

THANK YOU!! PLEASE I REQUEST YOU TO BE QUICK SINCE ITS RUINING MY TRADE AND I WANT TO BET ASWELL....MAKE THE SYSTEM FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE SCAMMERS AND FRAUDERS PLEASE DONT BAN INNOCENTS ....
  17. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    s✿✿✿ MODS , AND USELESS AND WORTHLESS ADMINS NO ONE HAS TIME TO REPLY THE THREAD NOR HAVE TIME DISGRACEFUL AFTER DOING WHAT YOU ASK FOR AND WITH THAT DID ALL THE s✿✿✿... WHAT YOU ASKED FOR WITH THAT I AM READY TO COORDINATE WITH YOU GUYS STILL THE s✿✿✿ MODS DONT HAVE TIME ,... AFTER THIS U DONT UNBAN ME OR BAN ME FROM OTHER SITES I DONT CARE... AND I DONT GIVE A s✿✿✿ ABOUT IT ..... YOU CREATE A SYSTEM TO HELP PLAYERS BUT SRSLY YOU MAKE THE SYSTEM NOT TO HELP BUT TO TROUBLE TO INOCENT PLAYERS.... PROVE ME WRONG...

AND EVEN AFTER THIS THE MODS DONT REPLY ....THEN YOU MIGHT BE ILLIETRATE ASWELL...PUT UP YOUR MOD SHIP INTO YOUR *** I WAS VERY CALM AND I DID WHAT YOU ASK FOR ..... MESSAGED MANY ADMINS AND MODS BUT NO ONE READY TO DO ANY s✿✿✿.... ..USLESS MODS AND USELESS SYSTEM.
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    I told you why you were tagged above and the date of the comment you left the user. If you continue to be abusive, your appeal will be concluded without you.
    Ref:
    http://gyazo.com/7a9670e32e1931bccd84f77c32e13985

please provide proof of the trade you posted him rep for as already mentioned, you have one week.
  19. Torque 2

Torque 2 New User

Steam:
    Thank you for the reply.

I have given all the proof what i had ... and also i will say that was my oldest name and it might be my another account.. and i dont even remember when i posted that comment ..

I am sorry if i did and i dont even remember if i had traded with him something i request to unban me on the grounds that i have never cheated anyone or will never do anything in future

thank you rest is on your hands ...I want to trade on Cs Go but due to this i cant even trade...

i am sorry again and can assure that from today i wont even leave any commend related to trade on anyone... thank you.
  20. You Are The One

Steam:
    I gave you well over a week, no trade history was submitted by you matching your rep comment (and still none above..), I could reject this appeal as is but will give you one more chance, please add me on steam.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**