1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198041485507

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by saywhaaaaaaa, Aug 2, 2013.

1. saywhaaaaaaa

saywhaaaaaaa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:47625080
  2. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
  3. saywhaaaaaaa

saywhaaaaaaa New User

Steam:
    Hello,

Sorry for not capturing his sale on the market before he removed it. Gladiator added me to try to convince me to remove this report.

http://i.imgur.com/4y8liRj.jpg
    R/
    Saywhaaaaaaa
  4. Sari

Sari Helpful Member

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50710336
    Please upload your screenshot using the "Upload a File" button.
  5. saywhaaaaaaa

saywhaaaaaaa New User

Steam:
    Done

Attached Files:

6. ♞ Gladiator

♞ Gladiator New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40609889
    Hello

Yes i added him to know why he reported me ? and want to explain him what happend and give him examples but he wasnt helpful just Cast accusations on me since he havent any proofs for what he said and finally I tried to solve this with him freindly but he just still Cast accusations on me and finally when i ask him close this ticket cuz i dont do any mistake . he tells me no i cant like he want to harm me and when i told him why? why do this ? Amazement of this senseless act, which indicates extreme hatred on me .. and also when my freind try to replay on this post he delete his posts makes sure that he want to harm me . i just want to verfiy that to let all know about him.. Thanks
  7. Black Burn

Black Burn CSGO/DOTA2 Lounge Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44269628
    This Is the third Mssg : This guy removed 2 times my posts that contain proof or when he see my helping ''Gladiator''.

Why are u removing my mssg? huh

Also as he explain to u on the conversaiton about he didn't play dota 2 and don't know re-named items.It is not his fault .He used to buy dropped high items on 50% of the item price like check new listed from market. He isnot fool to buy item worth 2-8$ with 55$ till he know that in dota 2 can make change on the name of the item.This guy is trying to show us that he is trusted and helpful ...etc . i've done many trades with Gladiator and he is very trusted guy.so we know that to much hate galdiator or high trader.Just asking why did he remove my posts ? till he know that my posts have words can show him as lier.
  8. Hitman Sparky

Hitman Sparky User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13772726
    and

Hello there. If you have a problem, please do not pollute the report with said comments. Please carry this discussion to the PM system. Thanks.
    gencobra likes this.
  9. DataStorm

DataStorm Retired Staff

Black Burn : if posts are irrelevant, they will be removed by a moderator or admin. Only giving PROOF towards the case, either way, is what reports are open to reply to.

vouches, declaring stuff, w/e, isn't relevant, and has no bearing on the report.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  10. ♞ Gladiator

♞ Gladiator New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40609889
  11. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Was going to mark as caution, but I see no other reports on you so you're getting off lucky. Watch it in the future because next time it will definitely be a full ban, even if it is lacking evidence like this. If this report was handled when it was made, I certainly would have given you a caution.