1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198043034180 [GA] GruntHugger SR Scammer

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ★UP | LongWay Joe, Nov 25, 2013.

1. ★UP | LongWay Joe

★UP | LongWay Joe Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41384226
    | steamname: [GA] GruntHugger
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:41384226
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043034180
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198043034180

Hi as you probably aleredy know. i am SR scammed but i didnt know why until now.... And i can explain everything
    Additional Info from Administrators[​IMG]

Offense:
    It was a long time ago i was on a random server[​IMG] and i had a fake celebrity name. There was a guy trading me on the server but i didnt know his name. Because it was a long time ago. He trade me and says that he knows im fake and im also answering that im fake also. He asks me to craft him a item. and i says to him that i may gonna change name. what i did after some days. And he said it was ok as long as he gets the item back. i did what he said and gave him the item. And no. i didnt want anything for it. and i didnt want items i did it for free. and if you dont belive me. I wanna see proof. but thats the story for me. thanks. I know i posted twice but it is because the format wasnt well so i had to fix it

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  2. ★UP | LongWay Joe

Steam:
    I have been waiting near a half year and im very worried please do something :(
  3. ★UP | LongWay Joe

Steam:
    Ok. I am starting to get really worried. do i have to make a new apply or just keep waiting?
  4. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Just keep waiting. Based on the appeals that are under investigation now, your time should be coming up soon-ish. Could be anywhere from a few more days to a few more months.

I'd suggest clicking the watch thread link near the top right of the page if you haven't already. There is an option to be emailed when someone posts here.
  5. ★UP | LongWay Joe

Steam:
  6. ★UP | LongWay Joe

Steam:
    Bumpin Again ^-^
  7. Please don't bump, admins work with the oldest appeals so it won't make things faster. Be patient and wait for an admin to reply. Just like KnuckleJoe said watch your thread to get alerts when an admin replies to your appeal.
  8. ★UP | LongWay Joe

Steam:
    I have been banned for over 1 thousand days. How long does it take as i may wonder?
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please add me on steam.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    conditionally downgraded pending rest of appeal.
  11. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal granted. Please do not get in further trouble, unlikely will be given any leeway again.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017