1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198043203612 [TYF] SUZO (SCRAPBANKING) (TF2T)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [TYF] SUZO (SCRAPBANKING), Oct 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [TYF] SUZO (SCRAPBANKING)

[TYF] SUZO (SCRAPBANKING) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41468942
    steamID: [TYF] SUZO (SCRAPBANKING)
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:41468942
    steamID64: 76561198043203612
    customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043203612
    steamrepURL: http://www.steamrep.com/index.php?id=76561198043203612

I will admit the tag is valid, but I did end up paying off my debt. A few days ago I was on an unusual trading server, when I got offered to spycrab my unusual I accepted. The person I was crabbing was ~T4P~IChugWindex i'm sure some of you know this steam name he is pretty well known throughout the steamrep. So anyway I ended up losing so I ran, and he added me and said I was going to get tagged and banned from servers. I didn't believe him, but now i'm here writing an appeal so you can guess what happened. Later in the day I sent him a trade request, and told him i would give him the unusual if he got all this stuff lifted. He has screenshot evidence that shows/proves that I gave him my unusual Gym Rat Vivid Plasma. He said he would help me by contacting an admin to get me unbanned. A few days after that he said I have to submit an appeal so that is what I am doing. I hope this gets seen and is in the right format. Thanks by contact ~T4P~IChugWindex if you want to see the pictures I hope all of you see this. Thanks bye.
  2. Starburst

Starburst New User

3. [TYF] SUZO (SCRAPBANKING)

Steam:
    I'm pretty sure I did this one wrong and that's why I made the other one.
  4. [TYF] SUZO (SCRAPBANKING)

Steam:
    This was over a month ago and now my alt is banned plz this is clearly resolved
  5. hello99121

hello99121 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56474901
  6. hello99121

hello99121 New User

Steam:
    Why is this guy still banned?
  7. wic

wic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1874586
    Because scamming isn't something you just "pay off"?
  8. hello99121

hello99121 New User

Steam:
    You can pay back what you so called "scammed"
  9. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Fact is, he still scammed. Even if he paid back the unusual. They can't just unmark him because he decided AFTER being punished that you wanna pay off a debt.

If I commit tax fraud and don't pay taxes for 5 years, get caught and sent to prison, and while in prison I have my wife or whatever pay the tax debts. You think the punishment will be less severe? It's already been put in place. It's up to steamREP to decide if he deserves a second chance.

Most likely, if they accept his appeal it will be downgraded to a 6 month caution. But steamREP just doesn't unmark people because they paid back. That is a requirement of getting unmarked but not everyone who pays back a scam gets unbanned.
  10. hello99121

hello99121 New User

Steam:
    Well maybe an admin should look at it then and decide
  11. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    And they will. When they get to the other 50 people who posted appeals before this guy. Please stop spamming his appeal or a moderator/admin will have to lock the appeal until an admin takes it!

Which would be bad for the original poster as he would not be able to post evidence as he finds it to prove his innocence.
  12. Sud

Sud New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:6925509
    Without sticking my nose in too far here, making alt accounts trying to push your case isn't a very useful tactic. In fact I see that they lost no time already flagging your alt as a scammer.

Also, ChugWindex shouldn't be using the tone that he can pull any strings in your appeal process. He is not an admin here, and while it's obvious that he wants the unusual that's rightly his, the appeal will most likely get reviewed by the admin that has the time free to take the case; the fact you repaid the debt is only a weighting factor, it does not absolve you. Your appeal will ride on what is determined as your likelihood to reoffend.
  13. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Joey,
    After a review of the case, you clearly ran from the spycrab, you only repaid with the intent of being unmakred, not because you felt sorry/bad/guilty this is backed up with many of the chats that you had with the victim after the scam. You were also extremely abusive to him in those chats. Not even your "friends" trust you. Your attitude in this thread with your alt, is also not acceptable. I do believe you are an ongoing threat because you do not understand what you did is wrong or feel any remorse for it, and therefor, may continue in your poor decisions/behavior.

Appeal Denied.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.