1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198043812564 sir HappyHippie (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by HappyHippie, Dec 8, 2013.

1. HappyHippie

HappyHippie Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41773418
    | steamname: sir HappyHippie
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:41773418
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043812564
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/HappyPoopy
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198043812564

Hello, my name is Dekel and I used to scam about half a year ago.
    Ever since I got reported(http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198043812564-naninolala.5323/) and marked as an SR SCAMMER, I've done nothing but clean trades, all of the rep on my profile is real(around 79 rep comments), and I truly regret what I've done, because that was theft, and I'm definitely not a thief.
    I've been planning on giving the guy who reported me something back for the damage I've done, I added him a long time ago but never got to really talk with him and make a deal(I talked with him once but he said that he's not at home, and he will be able to talk later). Now, I really want to get back to normal trading, where I can comment normaly on steamtrades, maybe win and contribute games on steamgifts, I just want that mark that feels like a big disgusting stain in my past to go away.
    I will make up on what I've done to the poor guy, I'm sure of that, and I have no problem if you want me to do this before you make a decision.

Thank you so much for reading, please tell me if I've done anything wrong with the appeal format or anything.
    Dekel, AKA sir HappyHippie.
  2. HappyHippie

Steam:
    Update: I finally got to talk with with the guy, I offerred him my games but he wasn't intrested in anything, and he wanted Cities XL which waas in the Focus Home Interactive weekly bundle that was a while ago, so I got that and gave it to him, he activated it and everything's good.
    I also asked him to comment here, as a further proof that I made up for the damage I've done.

Attached Files:

3. HappyHippie

Steam:
    Another tiny update: He said that he can't comment here atm, so I hope the picture is enough.
  4. Pokoteng

Pokoteng New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47268596
    Hi, Sorry for the late responds

So, he tried to clean his name from a long time ago and get a hold of me at july or august (i cant remember), but i cant find a time to contact him again (work, different time zone, some problem at home), even opening the steam app. He's not giving up to tried atone what he did in the past, and finally we find the time. As you can see in the screenshot, he tried to make up the game that he took at the past for the game in his inventory, but i'm not really interested in them, so i tried to get humble focus bundle which i'm missing, which he get it for me at a later time.

Thanks hippie
  5. HappyHippie

Steam:
  6. HappyHippie

Steam:
    Another small thing I just noticed: On the first line I meant to say "A year and a half" and not "Half a year". Quite a difference that makes.
  7. HappyHippie

Steam:
    Bump? It's been a while, I made up for what I've done a long time ago, now I'm just waiting for someone to handle this.
    If bumping is against the rules please tell me, because the last time I looked at the rules there was nothing about it there.
  8. HappyHippie

Steam:
  9. HappyHippie

Steam:
  10. HappyHippie

Steam:
    One last bump before the full year celebration bump in December.
  11. HappyHippie

Steam:
    Well, 1 full year, that's.......an achievement I guess.
  12. HappyHippie

Steam:
    Crap! I missed the the 4th birthday of the thread!
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Why did it take you 6 months to pay the user back?
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a review of the report/taking into account the appeal, I am unable to consider this appeal.
    -You say you are not a thief, but you are.
    -You only have been doing "clean" trades since you were reported and banned, not because of any other reason? lack of any "change of heart".
    -You even referenced a closed report against you saying it was fake, unlikely based on what you said in your appeal.
    -Repayment was not timely.

Appeal denied.