1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198043960271 (Si-youngie ❤)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by OneShotOneKill, Oct 8, 2012.

1. OneShotOneKill

OneShotOneKill New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48619480
    Victim:|steamID: OneShotOneKill #mix 44/100 TCs|steamID32: STEAM_0:1:48619480|steamID64:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057504689|customURL:http://steamcommunity.com/id/oneshotonekillsniper|steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198057504689

Scammer:
    |steamID: Si-youngie ❤
    |steamID32:
    STEAM_0:1:41847271
    |steamID64:
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198043960271|customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/yoonalovely
    |steamrepURL:
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198043960271

SOP rep thread: http://forums.sourceop.com/threads/119213-YoonA-rep-s-thread
    SOP account name: YoonA

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These screenshots depict the trade chat where the agreement was made and confirmed by him as well as a screenshot of the trade itself, my collateral items for his buds.

Description: Found this person on SOP selling multiple buds at $30 each. I wished to purchase 6 of them for $180 USD. However, I do not have a SOP account and hence no rep thread so this person didn't initially want to deal with me.

To circumvent this problem I suggested that I give him some items that are equal in value to the 6 buds (at the time this deal was made anyway on 4th september) that he would then return to me one month after our deal (4th October) on the condition that I did not scam him, including charging him back during this 1 month period. These items (2 sf scatter guns, 1 sf bat and 1 sf rocket) effectively became collateral, so that if I did try and scam him by charging him back within the month he could keep the items and not lose any value and likewise if I didn't charge back he would return my items and we would go on our way, as he would for someone with rep.

Unfortunately he problem arose when 1 week before 4th October he deleted me from his friends list and set his profile to private and has refused to accept my friend request to get back in touch (on the VERY off chance that he simply forgot our arrangement).

Its now 4 days since I've been owed my items and there is still no sign whatsoever of him surfacing and getting back in touch with me and so effectively he's scammed me out of my strange festives (been holding on to them since last christmas waiting for them to go up in value and so you can imagine how pissed I am to be losing them just before the winter season falls upon us).

Being totally honest and open, I am saying here that I have now initiated the chargeback procedure with paypal, so this way I can cut my losses from 7 buds to about 1 buds. Here is a screenshot proving that I did it today on 8th October, which is well outside the 1 month time limit we agreed.
    [​IMG]

To be honest, if I had even the slightest faith in the idea that he had just forgotten and wasnt scamming me, I wouldnt have started this chargeback. I'd be an incredibly happy person to be proved wrong, and this is an open invite for him to come back, give me my stuff as agreed and I will reverse the chargeback/resend the money and we can forget this whole unpleasant business.

Until then, please mark this scammer who took advantage of the situation where he had rep and I didnt :(
  2. OneShotOneKill

OneShotOneKill New User

Steam:
    OneShotOneKill #mix 29/100 TCs: I've bought 6 buds at $30 USD each for a total of $180 USD

OneShotOneKill #mix 29/100 TCs: as i don't have any SOP rep, I've given you items as collateral

OneShotOneKill #mix 29/100 TCs: being specific, 2 strange festive scatterguns, 1 strange festive rocket and 1 strange festive bat

OneShotOneKill #mix 29/100 TCs: this transaction occured on 4th September and if I havent scammed you or charged you back by 4th October, 1 month later

OneShotOneKill #mix 29/100 TCs: you will give me back my items as mentioned above?

YoonA : yes, confirmed
    Edit: added chat log incase you couldnt read it from the screenshot
  3. OneShotOneKill

OneShotOneKill New User

Steam:
    EDIT 2: Paypal have rejected my chargeback claim for reasons known only to themselves. So yeah unless this scammer decides to come out of hiding, Im going to be at a loss of 7 buds in items and money. Brilliant. Moral of the story never ever use paypal, they accept the chargebacks of scammers and yet instantly deny legitamite claims. f✿✿✿ this s✿✿✿ :(
  4. lMintyl

lMintyl New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46361688
    No need for language, Also, don't say that about Paypal. Why? because I had to chargeback 1 guy since he scammed me out of $36. It's basically who proves the other person wrong.
  5. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Because this also involves SourceOp, I am going to bring in a moderator from there to investigate this as well. It may be that the trader involved simply forgot or was not able to access his computer for whatever reason. Thank you for your patience. :)
  6. OneShotOneKill

OneShotOneKill New User

Steam:
    Thanks for getting back to me and for the preliminary caution tag you've given the accused. I look forward to seeing this to its conclusion :)
  7. OneShotOneKill

OneShotOneKill New User

Steam:
    Been a week since I heard anything on this matter, just wondering if there's been any development, manage to speak to a SOP moderator etc? The prices of my items I got scammed are getting higher and higher and its making me sadder and sadder :( Waited a year for these things to go up in price and have them taken from me so close to my goal (christmas) is incredibly disheartening. As christmas comes I'm going to be down $400 USD and thats an incredible sum of money for me (lowly student) and its honestly something I couldnt really afford to lose.

This is more a plea to Si-youngie ❤, I honestly hope this was just a mistake and you forgot so please just add me on steam and give me back my stuff and we can forget all about it! Please....
  8. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

Can you please upload all your evidence directly to the forums? We can't accept anything hosted on third party sites.

Thanks.
  9. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello,

It has been an extended period of time without the required evidence being provided, as such I will be archiving this report.

If you acquire the required evidence, please open another report as soon as possible.

Thanks for the report nevertheless.