1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198044403083 (kev)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Miracle, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miracle

Miracle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43009688
  2. Miracle

Miracle New User

Steam:
    Bottom rep is his alt.
  3. kev

kev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41927376
    Someone's a bit butt-hurt...
    Here's the background story: Miracle was being a little b✿✿✿✿ on my trades, two months ago; trade shitting, spamming and being a general nuisance. I reported him and he got temporarily banned from TF2Outpost. I've already warned him -- not once, not twice but THREE times -- to refrain from posting on my trades again. His posts do not contribute to anyone's trades. I'm not the only one finding Miracle, a menace to the trading community but so do many others.
    Just recently, I found out he was permanently banned from TF2Outpost for being "extremely rude towards other users, despite multiple warnings": http://www.tf2outpost.com/user/32839. Consequently, he could not control his rage so he tried to spam me with invites to all his groups and got his friends to invite me to all their groups.

Very pathetic. About the rep. It is not fake. It is not my alt account. I know this sounds crazy, but hear me out. http://steamcommunity.com/id/madcuntbrah/ was my brother's account and http://steamcommunity.com/id/kevftw/ was my account. On April 24th, we switched accounts. Hence: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kevftw/allcomments. I stopped receiving rep on my profile after jukrima's. This proves that I have switched accounts.

I won't lie. I was the one who did the +rep on my brother's ex account, LAST YEAR when he started trading. I was excited to see my brother follow my foot steps in TF2 trading, and we had done some trades before so I wanted to credit him for being a "nice trader". In theory, I'm not lying about anything. I did not claim that we did a splendid cash trade and that he (my brother) is trustworthy. All I said was "nice trader".
    Moreover, my brother and I play Dota 2 together and he has stopped trading. Please look over at http://steamcommunity.com/id/kevftw/ for Dota 2 Hours... I'm sorry if saying 'nice trader' is detrimental. I did not mean to apply fake rep to my brother's account. I was a noob back then when I started trading too, and had no idea it was against the rules. I was foolish, but I had no intention in saying my brother has +REP TRUSTED TRADER or anything like that.

TL DR; Miracle is butt-hurt for being permanently banned from TF2Outpost after trade shitting on my trades. He wants revenge. I am telling the truth and nothing but the truth, yes I did provide the rep on my brother's account. That was me not my brother.
    If I'm going to get banned for this little thing which occurred LAST YEAR then I'm not sure what to even say any more. Something so tiny can ruin one's trading career? Hopefully you guys can forgive me.

I would've never known that two words can cause a steamrep ban. I hope you guys know that I am genuinely sorry.

My apologies,
    kev.
  4. The Scammer is the spy

The Scammer is the spy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51533359
  5. Miracle

Miracle New User

Steam:
    I find it funny how kev failed to note the part where he added me out of the blue and was all UMAD BRO U BANNED BRO like the 12 year old child he is :D
  6. Miracle

Miracle New User

Steam:
    Also,
    1) There is no proof it is your brother
    2) The comment that got Ben marked was "BEST BIG BROTHER EVER, SHOULDN'T BE BANNED". "nice trader" is a lot more incriminating.
  7. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    If you have proof of said chat logs, then that would be more useful than just accusations. Also harassing like that is not a mark able thing in itself.
  8. kev

kev New User

Steam:
    Ooooh big deal I said my brother was a "nice trader". I'm going to hell now. Do you want me to take a picture of my brother? Or have a skype session with the SR Admins, or provide ID? I can do that if that concerns you that much.
    Maybe the admins can find out separate computer IPs... I don't know. It's pathetic that you are permanently banned from TF2Outpost and is trying to find a way to ban me. You are wasting SR Admins' time by filing such a useless report.

Additionally, after I deleted you, you and your friend attempted to spam my profile with group invites. How very mature.

Appreciated.
  9. kev

kev New User

Steam:
    Disregard the first post lol, this is the finalized message. SR Forums would not let me edit it whilst I was eating my breakfast.

Ooooh big deal I said my brother was a "nice trader". I'm going to hell now. Do you want me to take a picture of my brother? Or have a skype session with the SR Admins, or provide ID? I can do that if that concerns you that much.
    Maybe the admins can find out separate computer IPs... I don't know. It's pathetic that you are permanently banned from TF2Outpost and is trying to find a way to ban me. You are wasting SR Admins' time by filing such a useless report.
    I am totally the biggest chargeback scammer now, impersonating admins and wrecking havoc because I said "nice trader". GIVE ME A BREAK LOL. I posted that in November when I was unaware of the rules and did not think it was harmful in any form. It was unintentional to lie about my brother's trustworthy reputation. Rep's like these are similar to those that do simple normal trades like buying bills for eight keys and saying "nice trader" on eachother's profiles.
    Additionally, after I deleted you, you and your friend attempted to spam my profile with group invites. How very mature, Miracle.

Appreciated.

Cheers,

kev.
  10. Miracle

Miracle New User

Steam:
    Haha, you said that at first I just randomly spammed you with invites, now you're saying that you removed me? Nice job lying. Also, they cannot check to see if there are 2 seperate computers. Thats why the "brother" excuse is so damn easy to pull off, that's why people consistently lie. Why do you think you're so special? Ben got marked for this exact same thing, I don't know why you shouldn't.

Also, it should be noted I flamed Kev on his trade because he was faking his offers, i. e. hearts milkman for orbiting fire hound dog. Sounds like an A++ trusted trader to me!
  11. kev

kev New User

Steam:
    You spammed me with invites after I removed you...
  12. kev

kev New User

Steam:
    Btw, they weren't fake offers. You were just wildly accusing me.. and continued to spam my trades. I'm not the only person who does not like you.
    But now that you are permanently banned from Outpost and butt-hurt, you went out out your way to attempt to ban me. I like that. :)
  13. Miracle

Miracle New User

Steam:
    Stop getting off topic and hurling boring, old, and overused insults that prove you have no creativity what-so-ever, the fact is you did something that has gotten people marked for in the past. It's common sense that you should not give rep to yourself. Or force your "brother" to do it. It's lying to people who use tf2op rep as a guideline to who trusts this trader.
  14. Miracle

Miracle New User

Steam:
    Btw they were most defiantly fake offers, but I'll stop talking about that now because steamrep doesn't mark for that, even though its a scumbag thing to do.
  15. CanadianInvasion

CanadianInvasion Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11860924
    This is getting out of hand, I'm locking this thread until an admin takes the report.
  16. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Because so much of this occurred on TF2OP, I am going to forward this report on to the admins there. They are better equipped to handle this report because so much of this happened directly on their site. Marking this as archived for our records and for them to review. Thanks for the report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.