1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198046599885

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nova ♥, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Nova ♥

Nova ♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4618336
    Victim
    Scammer
    Screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

earbuds obviously changed with server mod to have G fetti:
    [​IMG]

his non-unusual fedora with sunbeams and -20 health on wearer (lol)
    [​IMG]

Description
    Guy adds me out of the blue and then says oh what were you selling on outpost? i give him my answer and he compliments my perceived wealth: he then tells me hes got a super special pair of buds to sell me with an " unasal effect [sic]" which I tell him is nothing special because all buds have the notes effect. He then proceeds to tell me that his have "leaf effect" and that I should come on his server to see. So I did as you can see from the resulting screenshots above, wherein the effects were fairly obviously added to his items through a server mod. He was trying to push them off as some kind of one of a kind buds. I wanted him to open trade so I could get some more info and another screenshot but I guess I blew my chance.
  2. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Thank you. I have marked this thread as ready for review. A SteamRep admin will continue processing it shortly.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Rofl he was stupid enough to (1) confuse green fetti with sunbeams (2) accidentally use his modded server to put the effect on his unique fedora instead of the earbuds.

This is hilarious
  4. Nova ♥

Nova ♥ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:4618336
    the buds have the "leaf effect" aka green fetti duh
  5. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Hello, Nova ♥.

I sincerely apologize for the time it has taken to process this report. I have taken the necessary actions against the accused.
    Thank you.