1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198047590236 Gary Reddit Scammer

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Gary, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary

Gary New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43662254
    |steamID: Gary
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43662254
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047590236
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198047590236

My bill came into the mail today and I flipped out when I saw that I paid $1500 in just December (2012). In order to try and get money back from virtual things, I thought I could request chargeback from things I don't need. Not nowing that PayPal forces you to pay money back, I was marked as a scammer for massive PayPal chargeback. I went ahead and gave things back to people that I traded with (buds, keys, ref) and payed some back like I should.

I made a Reddit post saying that I will give / pay back things I that I owed to people I traded with : http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2trade/comments/16kqih/psa_for_those_who_got_a_request_for_a_paypal/

Attached Files:

2. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
  3. Skuzzy

Skuzzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41031643
    Bullshit, you charged back over $1,500 worth of transactions and your backpack has dipped about a hundred dollars since you announced this. " I went ahead and gave things back to people that I traded with (buds, keys, ref) and payed some back like I should." No you didn't you are a liar and should get even more scammer tags for trying to repeal this before you even pay the people you scammed back.
  4. [Gent] Commodore

[Gent] Commodore New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29230809
    to be fair, he repaid me via paypal, which would not be shown via bp.tf's valuation graphs.
  5. Skuzzy

Skuzzy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41031643
    He has paid back some people but not others... he is just paying back enough people to get his tag off then he is going to run with the rest of the items he has scammed and charge backed to these people.
  6. [Gent] Commodore

[Gent] Commodore New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29230809
    he more than likely won't get his tag removed.
  7. Starburst

Starburst New User

Does not much matter, first its a reddit tag, so he will have to appeal with reddit. Next, a condition of appeal that SR has (and I'm sure reddit also will have) is to repay the users (every user) who lost their funds before an appeal can be granted.

locked and moved.
  8. Ðiego™

Ðiego™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8988868
    chargeback on SR donation too.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.