1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198047603992 _V_i_O_(SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by _V_i_O_, Aug 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _V_i_O_

_V_i_O_ Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:43669132
    steamID: _V_i_O_
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43669132
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047603992
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198047603992
    Joined Steam: August 26, 2011 | Location:
    Profile Privacy: public | VAC: Good | Limited Account: 0
    Trade Ban Status: None | Hours Played (2 weeks): 135.9
    Online status: online - Online

-this info was exactly copied from the scammer redmark profile over view so if something missing that would be my pleasure to put in .

-now i noticed lately that i had a scammer redmark on my profile , also i noticed that report that was done by a rep accusing me on attempting to scam him using a fake middle man.

1)first of all i would like to know how did that report was accepted , on what basis and what conditions.

2)the report only shows a normal chat between a rep ,even that normal chat doesnt show any unusual performance ,no screenshots for a trade process , no screenshots for a scammed items,no screenshots for the fake middleman trade and his chat ,all what we can see is a normal chat with his friend and with the rep , there is no agreement on something or any clue about the hand written pulled off story by the rep about big cash $300 that he is talking about.

3)i have alot of friends nearly 175 friends from them maybe some scammers ,how should i know ,as i knew lately that this profilehttp://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047035135 which the rep linked me to him is in my friend list and is a redmarked scammer ,well iam sorry to say this but iam not a god to know who is scammer and who is not from 175 added friends.

4)as for the point of 2 ivex in his friend list, well certainly iam not the second ivex, certainly i dont know how to fake a middle man and from what i see, certainly i didnt trade anything or scammed anything or even agreed on anything about the $300 cash that the rep saying about and from what i can see, i intended to invite his friend in a group chat were i can talk to the rep and his friend together so we can make a deal about an unusual courir by the agreement of both as it seems that the rep doesnt have enough info about unusual courirs .Note: (i didnt ask for a middle man, i had keys and unusuals to trade with )

5) THIS IS IMPORTANT. iam a very honarable trader , ihave alot of witnesses ,i have alot of +ve reps on my steam profile which ain't easy to get and i have a good inventory i think no need to buy his inventory (better inventory than his btw).

6)well all i have to say is the reason were that rep reported me maybe because he mixed up between me and the real scammer or maybe because he saw the scammer in my friend list and it is absolutely clear that i didnt want to scam him as i wanted to invite his friend in a group chat ,other than that would be a useless ,meaningless report with no certain purpose and shouldn 't have been accepted from the beginning.

7)THANK YOU IN ADVANCE and iam looking forward for a reply on this appeal , iam hoping for the redmark to be removed as this report is standing between me and my +ve reps.
  2. _V_i_O_

Steam:
    btw it is public now , i made it non - public at first STARBURST because i thought my appeal was neglected as it has been a month without any replies/comments. Also i have been searching for more evidence about this problem and i found a critical one...... this profile who his name used to be xXSnAkEeYeSXx and now changed to this name S1Lv3RF@ng through this profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047035135.....by chance i found out that he also faked my profile , well was checking through his profile and found out that there is a little arrow beside his name and i found out that it is written in it the names that he changed himself to .....and i found my name from those ones.
    I would like to take more quicker and faster action on this because it seems that this scammer isn't the first time to fake profiles as he is linked to this report too
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/76561198047035135-impersonator.7314/ , true he was my friend at some point ( i thought he was a good trader to be honest ) but never thought that he would be a major scammer.....

3. _V_i_O_

Steam:
  4. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello _V_i_O_,

Your appeal has been reviewed and your ban will be reduced to CAUTION for the following reasons:
    • Time already served as banned for the offense
    • Lack of other reports against your account
    • Lack of ideal evidence of the offense(s)
    • Age of the appeal without admin response
    Keep in mind that being reported for further fraud while marked with CAUTION will leave you with much less benefit of the doubt. Be very careful and open/honest in your transactions, and keep good records of large transactions in case there are any disputes.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.