1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198048345539 MadBoyy12

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Endreo #BdayIn2Days, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endreo #BdayIn2Days

Endreo #BdayIn2Days New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31886462
    Scammer:
    | steamname: MadBoyy12
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:44039905
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048345539
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198048345539

Victims:
    | steamname: -F|K- Endreo
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:31886462
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024038653
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Endreo
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198024038653

So this is the story:
    He said Hello and wanted me to show him the unusual in trade window. http://i.imgur.com/8zY9hu2.png (taken after I logged back in)
    When I went into the trade window he told me to show him the unusual, so I did. Then when I put it in, in less than a second he added one Refined metal to his trade window and accepting. I have no idea if it was a script or whatever it was, it was forcing me to press accept trade and make trade as I couldn't move my mouse. However when I saw what was going on I quickly pulled out my power cable causing my computer to shut down. I was scared to start my computer back up at first in case the same thing would happen, so I got my phone out and logged on that. I blocking him using my phone then started up my computer. I still have the unusual but if I was one second late I would have lost it, I'm reporting this guy so the same thing doesn't happen to other people.

It could not have been a virus of some sort as I have a firewall and a virusprogram. I really have no idea what was forcing my mouse to accept the trade, if anyone knows something about that please post here or add me on steam.
  2. Endreo #BdayIn2Days

Endreo #BdayIn2Days New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31886462
  3. Darksoul

Darksoul New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41878305
    Could you please upload your images via the "Upload a File" button?

Thanks,
    Hades
  4. MadBoyy12 :3

MadBoyy12 :3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44039905
    Hello, i just saw this post now, and i was wondering about it, until i noticed the date.
    I'm afraid that on that exact date my account got hacked and all my items were hijacked. Fortunately i was able to get them back by providing steam with enough evidence. I would appreciate if we can do something about this tag and if you can help me remove it. Also if you need more evidence tell me what i would have to show and ill try find as much evidence as i can from the incident.
    Sorry about all that
  5. MadBoyy12 :3

Steam:
    please add me on steam, i would appreciate your help trying to solve this problem. In case you didnt see below, this happened when my account got hijacked
  6. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    @MadBoyy12 :3 Provide me with all the "evidence" that you used when you contacted Steam.I need any photos of where you filed a steam report and any responses that steam has sent you. Unedited photos,nothing cropped.
  7. MadBoyy12 :3

Steam:
    looking into my files this is abit problematic. All the emails i sent to steam and they sent me are not in my gmail inbox (probably deleted over time not by me).
    What i can find at the moment is the screenshot i took of my trade history to show steam the trades that the hijacker did. He then sold my items for $50 paypal. Here is the photo: http://i.imgur.com/1kCcHge.jpg
    my profile pick was changed between the time of the hack and the time i took this screenshot. The previous photo is a photo of Alan Wake. Hope this helps
  8. MadBoyy12 :3

Steam:
    the hijacked trades are the top two trades only
  9. MadBoyy12 :3

Steam:
    you can also see that the date of the trades is identicle to the date this report was filed
  10. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    @Endreo #BdayIn2Days You have to upload all pictures you have of chat between you and the accused. Any pictures you have must be uploaded using the (Upload a File) button at the bottom of the page.
  11. MadBoyy12 :3

Steam:
    I have done a thourough search of my gmail and my pc and im afraid i cannot find any of the emails i sent steam or received from them, or any more screenshots that i may have taken. I dont know if the screenshot i provided you was enough but i know it proved to steam that my account was hijacked. If the archived the incident maybe you can check it with them, if there is any way i may be able to access the email that i dont know of, please tell me and i will try my best to help. Also seeing as i see it is requested to upload the screenshots i will upload the image i linked earlier

Attached Files:

12. Mrs TS

Mrs TS New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:29411941
    Any emails you wrote to Steam through their SUPPORT SYSTEM are there forever. Just log into your Steam Acct and dig them up.
  13. MadBoyy12 :3

Steam:
    dig them up from where?
  14. MadBoyy12 :3

Steam:
    this thing has been sitting unclosed for over a year. I provided all the info i could. Seeing as there hasnt been an answer can a mod please close this thread? it simply looks bad on my sr page
  15. MadBoyy12 :3

Steam:
    also one more thing: ". I have no idea if it was a script or whatever it was, it was forcing me to press accept trade and make trade as I couldn't move my mouse. However when I saw what was going on I quickly pulled out my power cable causing my computer to shut down." wtf is this? if anyone here knows programming they would know this is probably some made up bullshit. I cant just hack like that and force a pc to make a trade, unless he has a virus in his pc that he downloaded off a site. Idk why anyone would think it actually happened
  16. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    exceeds time allotted for response.
    Archived.
    Feel free to re submit your report when you have all information needed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.