1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198049380610 [SLSH] WaLL-E ★ UHC Scammer / Sr Scammer

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [SLSH] WaLL-E, Aug 28, 2013.

1. [SLSH] WaLL-E

[SLSH] WaLL-E New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44557441
    | steamname: [SLSH] WaLL-E ★
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:44557441
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049380610
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Walle87
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198049380610

Hello, I just noticed I had been marked as a uhc scammer / sr scammer, I feel I have been linked to someone elses account by mistake. I don't recognized the linked account nor do I know what uhc is. I feel I have the right to be given some proof of why sr thinks I am an alt linked account. thank you.
  2. oap

oap New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52795061
    You also should provide proof why you're not the alt.
  3. [SLSH] WaLL-E

[SLSH] WaLL-E New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44557441
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @[SLSH] WaLL-E,

Your appeal thread has been categorized into: All Other Tag Appeals

Please read this topic: SteamRep: Appeal tips
    If after reading that you have any missing information in your appeal, you can append/correct information by making posts in your appeal topic.

PS: This reply does not mean your appeal is under investigation or being worked on yet. It is just a first call to complete your information. So that when investigation starts, the appeal admin can work faster through the appeal.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @[SLSH] WaLL-E,

This is a notification that your appeal is now under investigation. Please check this topic regularly from now on, for admins may set time-limits on responses on the forum for their questions (normally 7 days) before a appeal will be closed. Hence you may find questions in subsequent posts by the admin that is investigating the appeal, please answer ALL of the questions, for a admin will only start the background investigation once those questions have been answered.

This message indicates the change to "under investigation" of your appeal. Only AFTER this will the admin start processing the appeal. Hence questions may not be asked the same day, but generally within a week (no guarantee) in this appeal topic.

You should reply on this to indicate you are checking the appeal regularly if no questions where asked by the appeal admin (yet).

The reason to close such is to keep things moving once a admin has done its due diligence to complete the required appeal information, and lessen the pile of open appeals. We cannot personally contact each appealer via steam or otherwise to ask them to respond on their appeal, due the volume of such.
    The reason why the background check is only done after responding is to keep moving in appeals, and not have research work done when that had no merit (minimizing workload). There are enough other appeals that didn't lose their interest of trying to appeal, which then can be served faster this way.

Non-responsiveness by the appealer means for the admin that the appeal can be regarded as "loss of interest" and no re-appeal will be granted. This appeal will then be set Invalid, and archived.
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @[SLSH] WaLL-E,

Please read this topic for more information: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Please respond within 7 days with any info you found missing due to the above linked thread. If you do not respond, the appeal will be closed, and often a re-appeal will not be granted.
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @[SLSH] WaLL-E,

You did not reply within the set time. This appeal is now closed, I'll leave the possibility to re-appeal open.

Archived appeal for:
    - Non response