1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198049491606 [iOn] boxxythebelgianpanda# SR SCAMMER

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [Ted] Belgiumsad :(, Sep 22, 2013.

1. [Ted] Belgiumsad :(

[Ted] Belgiumsad :( New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44612939
  2. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
  3. [Ted] Belgiumsad :(

Steam:
    it's ajust a double account not for trading, it was ment for dota ( me and my friend used to swap the account when you left like a game and you came in a bad player pool. i'll provide the screenshot of my inventory history of the trades i made with him. The steamrep admin ( i thought it was a steamrep admin someone for tf2wh or something, think his name was skaskanker) also said he was going to post something here when i get contacted. So the funhouse never stops was the victim that i repayed. You can see me trading with my alt the buds (that i got for michael puddington when i sold him the fifty shades of ... . I bought it back and traded it afterwards . I didn't save the chat, i'll try to contact funhouse, but it will be hard because of the time table ( he lives in usa, i in europe)

Thank you for your feedback, i will check steamrep more frequent now, i'm sry for the waiting

greetings
    jordy

ps: sorry for my bad english

Attached Files:

4. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    Can you post uncropped screenshots please with the URL and everything? Feel free to censor your login name.

If you can get the victim to post here. See if they have the chat of you returning the items.
  5. Spyder Of Loxley

Spyder Of Loxley New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25933148
    Hey, this is THE FUNHOUSE NEVER STOPS

Just letting you guys know that he did return it (after pressure from bogon-kun <3) and I've long since forgiven him, and forgotten about the incident. I am 100% comfortable with his SteamRep status being downgraded to a caution, assuming there have been no SR reports on him between now and the time of the incident.

If you guys need any records from me, feel free to add me on steam; I don't come by these forums often, as I've sort of dropped out of the trading scene of late, and therefore have no reason to come 'round.

| steamname: THE FUNHOUSE NEVER STOPS
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:25933148
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012132024
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Asawmedic
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198012132024
  6. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    Thanks.

Just waiting on the new screenshots from the banned user.
  7. [Ted] Belgiumsad :(

Steam:
    thank you funhouse for your nice and fast response, (you to xeno), here are the 2 previous pictures again but this time, full screen

Attached Files:

8. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    I am willing to reduce you to caution. You can appeal that in 6 months (if you stay clean). I do believe you to be sincere and the victim is forgiving as well.

Have a nice day.