1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198049833333 (SR Scammer/SOP Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Jellycak3{}I'm back, May 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Jellycak3{}I'm back New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44783802
    | steamname: Jellycake
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:44783802
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198049833333
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198049833333

I wanted to check my trades on outpost and when page was loaded I've seen that I'm banned there, on Source OP and got scammer tag on steamrep as an alt of scammer I've bought buds and keys from day before. I explained this situation on outpost to helenangel and decided to make another appeal thread here in case it will help to save some time if another admin would have a chance to go thru it before. So I'll just copy/past what I've wrote on outpost. I hope it will help.

hello
    so I feel like I was banned, because I recently bought 11 buds and 22 keys of guy named shocka1
    the problem is I didn't know that guy was a scammer. I trade and resell items, which you can make sure of from my rep on Source OP, profile and outpost.
    that's my SOP thread http://sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=126738&highlight=jellycak3
    I don't remember anybody adding me recently with same name, so I guess he changed it later on
    -----------
    hello
    so I feel like I was banned, because I recently bought 11 buds and 22 keys of guy named shocka1
    the problem is I didn't know that guy was a scammer. I trade and resell items, which you can make sure of from my rep on Source OP, profile and outpost.
    that's my SOP thread http://sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=126738&highlight=jellycak3
    I don't remember anybody adding me recently with same name, so I guess he changed it later on
    -----------
    so the guy from my friends list asked me If I'd like to buy some buds and keys as a bulk on a bit discounted price
    I checked him on steamrep and he wasn't marked as a scammer. he had no tags at all.
    after that I asked him if he got a SOP rep thread and he gave the link to the thread with 8 pages of rep
    I matched all the links from the first post and I realized they are all match to his steam profile I was in chat with
    so strange part is he only had few hours in TF2, but he told me that he only trade and resell items for some profit and he doesn't have time to play. he also added it to his SOP thread.
    so we finally agreed on price of 426$ thats like 12 buds for 35,5 each, if 12 keys were counted as 1 bud
    I said to him that will feel better if he will go first, since I have 738 hours in tf2 and 51 profile comments, even I have only 2 pages of SOP rep compare to his 8, but with low amount of hours and no profile rep.
    he was ok with that and he traded me 11 buds and 22 keys, and I sent him payment right after. he also didn't leave me rep on my thread and deleted me in a few moments after that.
    that's his rep btw, which I found in browser history
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    now I see it has "-" instead of "." between forums and sourceop and has "ucoz" part in it
    now I see he marked for Offence(s):
    - Fake SourceOP website
    - Attempted scam
    his steam rep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198066059754
    he changed his profile name and set his inventory to private
    I didn't try to resell those buds quickly I was selling them for 38 and then raised to 39 each, so I hope it will help to see that I wasn't hurry to get rid of them, you can find proof in my trades on OP
    Please, let me know what else I can do to get rid of that tag and come back to trading/selling
    my account is from October 1, 2011
    I have 738 hours and 51 profile rep comments as well as 2 pages on sop. I wouldn't risk to loose all that, and I only bought those buds at 35,5, which isn't even 30 or so...
    I just need some respond to this situation.
  2. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    I did copy/past this message from outpost and text didn't show up. I tried to edit it, but 2 minutes wasn't enough so I added another post with screenshots instead.

Attached Files:

3. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
  4. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    I still got no reply from anybody. I don't know how long it takes in situation like this to read all that and make a solution, but I'd be glad to give you other proof. So, please, let me know what else should I do in this case.
    sorry for first post and small screens, so you have to click on them and it's still harder to read, but I've never had problem like this one and didn't need to do make this kind of thread here.
  5. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    I also see that other people had been replied at least once in the same day they added thread here. Let me know if I did something wrong providing this information and what should I do next. This thread is Pending and it's not invalid, so how can get any reply to myself? The only one I obtained so far was 20 hours ago on outpost by helenangel "Do you have any other Steam accounts?"
    I replied to that. Now I see that reply had been written, but I still can't see any other questions or what else can I do to prove I'm not that guy's alt and I explained why I see no reason in that for anybody being smart enough to make fake SOP rep page and trade all his his stolen items to alt account with rep, if scammer didn't marked at all. ( on screenshot above ). I don't think I'm the only person he traded with and sold items to.
    Still waiting for any reply !
  6. Sir Phoenix

Sir Phoenix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34122758
    jelly, just calm down.

the admins&mods are investigating this or they are working on other cases.

in the case that people got accepted instantly there was enough evidence to mark them innocent.
  7. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    am I allowed to add any steamrep admin on steam to talk?
  8. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    I asked for what else I can do to prove that I'm not alt of that guy, but still didn't get any replies to it. so I decided to add screens of my trade history on profile and recent activity on paypal. I'm still waiting on any respond ! You can clearly see I traded that guy same day I did -426$ transaction as posted in first the first post in this thread. Screen Shot 2013-05-24 at 1.49.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-05-24 at 1.45.18 PM.jpg
  9. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    Another update. Chat with helenangel on outpost. So you can see that last reply was 20 hours ago. Still waiting to respond here. Screen Shot 2013-05-24 at 8.38.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2013-05-24 at 8.38.25 PM.png
  10. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    another update
    Pretender is also ignored my friend request and now if I press add him he doesn't appear in my list as well as helenangel
  11. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    another update:
    CanadianInvation also ignores me.
    still waiting for respond !
  12. Maddux

Maddux New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20658158
    Be patient! Things like this take time! Bumping your thread over and over every day will only prolong the process. There is a huge backlog of reports and they are all dealt with. Just be patitent
  13. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    how long does it usually takes in cases like this?
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Please stop replying until an admin addresses your appeal unless you are providing information to your appeal,

(Don't bump appeals, it does nothing)

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  15. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    I see you told me not to post anything, but it's over month already now staying here without respond
  16. Jellycak3{}I'm back

Steam:
    I still expect to see any questions even I posted this appel thread 6 weeks ago and none admin even asked me for extra information. If you ban people so easily, then I expect you can at least read their threads at least once a month.
  17. You Are The One

Steam:
    I find it improbable you share connections with this scammer, end up with stolen items from him and then, have no clue who he is other then someone you traded with even tho profile history shows you have been on each others friends lists for a year. Would you please clarify how you know this user as its clear you do know him.

Hidden Content:
  18. You Are The One

Steam:
    Please followup or the appeal will be concluded.
  19. You Are The One

Steam:
    Denied for lack of followup and lying about how you know the user. You either are an alt or are knowingly an accessory to the scams that the account did. For the sake of this appeal, it does not matter which.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.