1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198050480045 (Marked as SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Freedom, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Freedom

Freedom New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45107158
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198050480045-cupcake.1436/

I never heard or saw about this website but i was gladly happy when i noticed that there is a website antiscammers.

Yesterday i was trading with someone he told me that im a scammer i was like wtf? he posted me my link

http://steamrep.com/search?q=http://steamcommunity.com/id/Freedom1291212/

^^ on that

I found out that someone reported me for scamming.. about that guy well he didnt payed me at all. i took a screen shot (back then i dont have it anymore) wich i didnt got the payment.. i offerd that guy to come to skype and add me we will share screens and he said he dont have skype .also i dont remmber the excect date of that trade i wasnt able to find it on paypal i tried... and im 100% sure that he didnt sent the money and if you will look on my steam trade and steam profile you will see i got positive comments and that im not here for scamm im 23 years old working as a barthender im not a 14 years old kid. i have no idea what he said that i blocked him becouse i didnt he was on my list untill 2 months ago

but from what i am remmber i sent that guy a screenshot wich he said its fake ... and its was screenshot (windows button +printscreen) wich i also never edited and he started to blame me.

he didnt even posted any kind of proofs.

Also i reported him to steam they said they are still incpecting that case and if he will be found guilty steam will bann him
    after two weeks now i checked again and i saw its gone idk how and why...
    Thats the story.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    The end :

I gave him tradeable copy of cs go (Counter Strike Global Offensive)
    he logged off
    and reported me for a scamming
    and he came with other user to report also

To be honest i dont really care from it but blaming me for no reason and without even asking me what happend really and posting right away that im sr scammer wich i have no idea wtf that means...
    thats low.

so im available on steam
    and on my email: [email protected]
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Denied for lying/submitting false information during appeal. Also, it was the other way around, he gave you the game, you verified that yourself to us, and the user sent you a payment request, the payment was not made, the status said void, not approved.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**