1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198050542524 Golden Mario (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Goldenmario, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Goldenmario

Goldenmario New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45138398
    This is about my SR status. Right now i am marked SR scammer because of a luring link(like FREE GAMES and so on). But at the time is was hacked(solved now) and the hacker used the link that i mentioned earlier on my account(At the time i was hacked i was using an alternative account if that matters).

So what I am trying to say is that could you please mark me not a scammer.(As you can tell i have been really unlucky for the past 2-3 months. Steam ID is below.

|steamID: Goldenmario
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:45138398
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050542524
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198050542524
  2. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Can you post up evidence from you Support Ticket to support your claim you were hijacked?
  3. Goldenmario

Goldenmario New User

Steam:
    How i cant remember the hackers name and i didnt know about steamrep so i didnt take a screenshot
  4. Goldenmario

Goldenmario New User

Steam:
    I didnt know about steamrep therefore not taking a screenshot. It was my friend who told me about steamrep
  5. IcyNoobsgamer

IcyNoobsgamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39614128
    Same happened here.
    You are not the only one who it has happened too.
    Also found some other traders who also had this happen. (only forgot their names T_T)
  6. Nobel

Nobel New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42192766
    Vengaza is asking if you can provide a screenshot of your steam support ticket which would be evidence of your account being hijacked during that time period. It also confirms that Valve has looked into the matter and has re secured your account. Your ticket should follow the format here (section on Account hijack) - HOW TO: Provide Evidence w/Screenshots
    During your hijacked period, the hacker most likely traded your inventory to one of his alts and it should be reflected in your inventory history. If you could check where your items were transferred it would provide more evidence for your report.
  7. SWUNGBRANDON

SWUNGBRANDON New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46694964
    Hello.I'm just trying to help out because my account got lured in by a free games site too and I need to get my SR tag removed.This is what you need to do to take your support ticket screenshot evidence.

Download Puush (It's a program that can instantly take desktop pictures.)

Go to your steam support ticket that you used to get your account back.

Press ctrl shift 3 while looking at the ticket.(Make sure you don't picture personal info like credit card info.)
    It will give you a link and you will be able to post in on your appeal.

Hope this will help you on trying to appeal.
  8. Goldenmario

Goldenmario New User

Steam:
    7799-QRYN-9907 That my steam ticket?
  9. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    Only you can view your ticket... That ticket number isn't helpful. Please take screenshots of the ticket and upload them here. If you don't do that I'm afraid we can't help you :(
  10. Goldenmario

Goldenmario New User

Steam:
  11. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    As Forte said above, the ticket number is not helpful. You MUST provide screenshots of the support ticket itself, the conversation you had with a Steam Support representative in order to retrieve your account. YOU and ONLY YOU can view the ticket unless you take screenshots of it and upload them.
  12. Goldenmario

Goldenmario New User

Steam:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

There????????
  13. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    That almost certainly works! Now we just wait for an admin to respond,

Also, could a mod hide hide his post so it's visible to mods and admins only? There is personal info such as address and account name visible in his screenshots!
  14. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    This appeal has been accepted, the tag was previously removed.