1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198050956281 (SR BAN)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by MR.DEVIL, Apr 3, 2014.

1. MR.DEVIL

MR.DEVIL Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45345276
    | steamname: MR.DEVIL
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:45345276
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050956281
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/AliPRince
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198050956281

I was banned from steam rep because one guy reported me 1 year ago
    well i dont care about steam rep because i am already trusted seller in my country and lot of people trust me and trade with me but some days ago i find out that i can appeal about the report then i thought ok i will

the guy who reported me never given me the code the code was given to the guy who was our middle man
    the middle man said to me that code is invalid and removed me so i removed that guy because i thought he is trying to scam me personally i think the guy reported me because he is from india or pakistan and had some personal grudge on me

u can find more information about me in my steam profile or on pakistan dota official site :
    http://www.dota2pk.com/threads/keys-and-cso-go-gift-w-180rs-each-key-via-easy-paisa.206/#post-1115

im not doing this business from some days im doing this from last 2 years not even a single report against me happened so kindly unban me quick
  2. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    So you recommended a fake middleman and you kept that fake middleman on your friends list for 3 months? A few months after being reported?

Why would you recommend that "friend" as a middleman?

This looks like a textbook case of you and your friend scamming this code from the user. It absolutely doesn't look like a grudge.
    MR.DEVIL likes this.
  3. MR.DEVIL

Steam:

Thanks sir for your quick reply,

first you can see in screen shots that i asked him to chose a middleman from your site and he said all middleman are offline
    2nd
    i used that middle man for 1 trade before this trade trade was only of 1 key and middleman given me the key so i thought it will be ok but i think middleman after seeing 20$ card become selfish and took the card and lie to us

3rd:
    Many people try many things to get me banned from steam because they jealous around 1 month ago i also talk with steam support and they banned some of the guys
    [​IMG]
  4. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    what more information do u need kindly explain thanks :)
  5. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    waiting -_-
  6. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    and the middle man was in my friend list before this trade i removed him soon because i had a i thought shewer is right middleman sccamed him
  7. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
  8. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    i clearly asked him to call a middle man he refused and said he can not wait
    its clearly not my fault he was agree to use a untrusted middleman
  9. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    remove my tag
    also give me a good reputation tag because i was inocent and got a sr banned tag for 1 year without any reason
  10. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    f✿✿✿ u people for banning wrong peoples
  11. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    You have a Valve trade ban, but in case that gets lifted, please post a screenshot of your inventory history of all trades with that user: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198050956281

You said you used him as a middleman before, so please show all trades you've done with him.

Please refrain from being abusive or this appeal will end without further feedback from you. Since the evidence shows you recommending a long-time friend who scammed someone, it's not in your best interest to make this situation harder to sort out.
  12. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    listen idiot first kindly go to steam support and ask them what they did to me when I mistakenly deleted my thousand dollar worth items ? I got proofs but u can ask steam support team I don't have time
    u are banning me for 20 to 100 dollars right? when I deleted mistenkly my 100000 dollar items steam support didn't give back my items go ask them go check f✿✿✿✿✿✿ a✿✿✿✿✿✿ and also steam now also stole my more then 10$ items why u know the reason cuz of this thread
    right? f✿✿✿✿✿✿ a✿✿✿✿✿✿ I know I did crime but steam did bigger crime

still I applogize

accually I love this tag

manu club aan na de kehnday theek nai mera labas hahahha
  13. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    go fast check steam support ask them they returned my 100000000 items or not? then talk with me i even told them that i deleted my 100000000 items by mistake but they did not return anything
    i dare u to do this
    u got 2 condition :
    1st ask steam support full details about my account and unban my account and remove tag
    2nd condtion : i challenge u that 1 day i will rip of your whole steam from world remove ur site and even steam client and even everything i will f✿✿✿ that s✿✿✿
    all 1 day when i become proffesional hacker
    u will cry on that thay
    because im still
    beginerr hacker
    trust me
    i will delete steam client and steam servers will go down
  14. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    that guy was talking about this site
    http://www.dota2wh.com
    this site dont exixt anymore and i dont know who was the owner of this site

u still want more proof?

i can provide as many proofs

u cant even imagine
  15. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
  16. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
  17. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    how many more proof u need just tell me kid?
  18. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    I hid some of the posts that included your Steam username. You typically want to hide that in screenshots.

I didn't ask for your purchase history, but your trade history (inventory history) with trades with that user.

Note that:
    • No ban will be removed until your Valve trade ban is gone. We obviously have no control over that and that's 100% up to Steam Support.
    • I warned you before, if you are abusive, I'm going to close the appeal and you can submit an appeal when you're not being abusive. This is your final warning.
    If you need help finding your inventory history, this thread provides instructions for that:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/howto-provide-evidence-with-screenshots.3488/

Essentially you can look for it here and browse through it and find all your trades with your middleman:

[​IMG]
  19. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    i already told u check up
    that u are talking about 20 to 80 dollar

i know its up to steam

and reason of that hacking 20$ wallet card was because paypal not supported in pakistan and that time i had no cradit card

and i will return that money to that guy when steam will return my
    1000000$ items
    and current items which they stole after i made this thread
    sorry for abuse
    but i need ur help because steam support is very unfair
  20. MR.DEVIL

Steam:
    check up post
    u are banning me for 20 to 100 dollars right?