1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198052004682 (SR SCAMMER)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by [LSD] RAINBOW DASH, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [LSD] RAINBOW DASH

[LSD] RAINBOW DASH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45869477
    |steamID: [DJ] RAINBOW DASH
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:45869477
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052004682
    |customURL:
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198052004682

Hello, i have posted this appeal because my account has been marked as a scammer. although it wasn't me who scammed someone, it was my brother! here is the story...

My brother was jealous of the amount of games that i had on my steam profile. So he learned how to hack. he got very good at it and he eventually hacked my account. he had it for about a week if i remember correctly with out me knowing. during this time, i had created another account and posted a ticket to steam support. (image in uploaded area.) after finding out that i reclaimed my account and then admitted to me that he hacked it!!! but what he didnt say is that he got me some items, only a few wepons for TF2! after this i started playing TF2 alot more. and i started to get into trading alot more!!! i made alot of trades and gained the trust of alot of people. and then one of my friends recommended the TF2WH (Warehouse). so i when on it and it said that i was banned. i suddenly thought "WTF!!! i havent even been of this!!!" so i decided to make an apeal, but, i didnt know how! it was really confusing for me!! so i gave up! i told y friend and thay said "check your steamrep status" he sent me the link to my profile, and it said i was a "SR SCAMMER" so i asked him what it ment. he evential said "it meens that when you brother hacked you, he tryed to trade for dota 2, but got you marked as a scammer!!!" at this point i thought nothing of it, i didnt think it would have such an impact on my gaming experience. then another one of my friends showed me the TF2OP (outpost) i wasnt banned from that for about 2-3 months. i made loads of good trades and i was happy! until today, i logged on to check my trades and i was banned. then i added "mr. ranger". i told him the story and he told me to appeal on here to get the tag that my brother got for me.

And thats were the story ends. you make the next part.
    if you have any questions, add me!

thanks for reading

Attached Files:

2. [LSD] RAINBOW DASH

Steam:
  3. [LSD] RAINBOW DASH

Steam:
    1) brothers profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061983448/
    2a)my other account (now used for collecting crates): http://steamcommunity.com/id/TF2crateCollection/
    2b) he dosent have another account that im aware of
    3) i dont have our birth certificates so, what should i do about that?
    4) and he used this piece of software considering the we are on the same network http://uppit.com/v/9ULTYSAW

i coudent get this software to work when i tryed it. (tryed it on my brothers account).

like i said, if you need anymore info, just ask!
  4. [LSD] RAINBOW DASH

Steam:
  5. [LSD] RAINBOW DASH

Steam:
    Just encase if you decide to review my case, i am not going to be active on "Monday 3rd of June" to "Wednesday 19th of June " because i am going on holiday. So if you happen to review my case during this time, i will not be here to answer any questions. Thank you.
  6. vinyl-scratch

vinyl-scratch New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63657077
    welcome to the hole my freind, you were in it before you even started.
    good luck ever getting out, even if you were innocent.
    thats how steamrep works. for every untag they have about a million tags.
    oh who am i kidding, they dont untag people.
  7. [LSD] RAINBOW DASH

Steam:
    Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind when i need dragging down.
  8. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello @[LSD] RAINBOW DASH,

Your appeal has been reviewed and it has been rejected for the following reason(s):
    • Lack of sufficient evidence to overturn the original judgment
    • Cannot clearly differentiate your account from being an alternate or shared account with a scammer.
    Despite your appeal being rejected, it's recommended that you avoid future situations that might appear to be fraud with Steam trading. Sometimes people reported to Valve by its users can get their accounts trade banned by Steam Support.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.