1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198053368672 Miku (SR Banned)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ares >:), Mar 19, 2014.

1. ares >:)

ares >:) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46551472
    | steamname: Miku
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:46551472
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053368672
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198053368672

Hello, 2 years ago i was a trader on tf2 i played on a server named star paw games which was the most fun server to me. One day i was banned and when i checked why it says that a man named http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062292694 was trying to impersonate the owner of star paw games now when i was on the server this man ( The Scammer) had contacted me while playing on the server. He talked with me a bit and seemed like a nice guy he then made a trade with me and i felt he was a nice guy and decent so i gave him +rep on his profile. Now this is what i don't understand i gave this man + rep for a perfectly fine reason and if you see i had my account long before i friend him and im not just a fake account he made so i go to the thread and i am banned because i gave him + rep on his profile. I gave him + rep on his profile because he did a good trade with me and anyone has the right to give a + rep on a profile for a nice trade. For this i was banned and i believe it was more of a mis-understanding more than anything. I know you guys get lots of stuff every day and are busy and you might have made a mistake or something. If you guys read this and see anything wrong with it feel free to add me and talk to me and if it is in wrong format please contact me and tell me. Thank you for your time reading this and i hope you could consider me being unbanned thank you again and have a nice day.
  2. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    It would be helpful for you to post trade history proving your trade with this user.
  3. ares >:)

Steam:
    this was like 2 years ago man if it was recent i would but just recently i figured out how to appeal so i dont know how to see steam history from 2 years ago but i will search how to find it with the help of a freind thank you for telling me sir
  4. DoktorDiscord

DoktorDiscord New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50757146
    You can access your inventory's history by clicking "Inventory" on your profile, and then clicking "View Inventory History" under the drop down menu labeled "More".

Your entire trading history is cataloged. Due to the length of time between the events leading to the tag and now, you may have to dig around quite a bit.
  5. ares >:)

Steam:
    actually i found it he had given me a free weapon called the machima or something and since he was nice and gave me a free item i had given him rep the problem is i dont know how to crop out my steam name :p
  6. [G²] Scatman

[G²] Scatman New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45015208
    just take a screenshot like the example shown above, or take a screen shot of the entire browser and CROSS OUT OR BLACK OUT THE ACCOUNT NAME. You can do this with the snipping tool in Windows
  7. ares >:)

Steam:
    this is a picture of the trade when he gave me a free item so i gave him + rep

Attached Files:

8. Sir Phoenix

Sir Phoenix Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34122758
    can you give an uncropped picture?
  9. ares >:)

Steam:
    by uncropped what do you mean becasue it says not to show my steam username ? i can show you other history trades if that helps or something here ill go do it but im not gonna put my username casue it says to not thank you C:
  10. ares >:)

Steam:
    k ill upload 3 pictures 1 of them shows its my inventory the other 1 shows the actual trade and the last one shows the trades inbetween to show that its not a fake trade like it shows the connector between the actual trade and the history

Attached Files:

• 3.PNG
      3.PNG
      File size:
      25.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.PNG
      4.PNG
      File size:
      22.8 KB
      Views:
    • 5.PNG
      5.PNG
      File size:
      122.9 KB
      Views:
  11. ares >:)

Steam:
    hey um in not on vacation and i read the thread response time appeal but yeah im not on vacation and i should be on so just contact me on steam i guess
  12. ares >:)

Steam:
    hi i dont want to bump anything or ask for anyone to look at it im just curious if i can get a time frame look for my appeal becasue i was told it was 1 to 2 months and now its close to 3 like i said if u guys are looking at into it by all means just tell me i dont want to bump this and i know you guys are working relaly hard with appeals and reports all the time
  13. ares >:)

Steam:
    sadly it says time taken is 1 to 2 months but it has been 4 now and i know dont bump your own thread only makes it longer but it looks like everyone who gets unbanned is becasue of time and not the actual case so please look at the case thank you.
  14. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    you can add me on steam
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  15. You Are The One

Steam:
    please add me on steam.
  16. You Are The One

Steam:
    You have not followed up, but I am going to downgrade your tag to a caution anyhow. If you appeal again, you will need to followup or your tag will not be downgraded further.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**