1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198053650214 - Sorry for scamming

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Sorry for scamming, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Sorry for scamming

Sorry for scamming New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46692243
    Hello,A verry long long long time ago,i scammed a really nice guy named KandyMan^.I recently found him back on steam.I said i am really sorry and i said i am going to give 5weapons back(i scammed 1 of him a long time ago)
    He is about to remove my SR SCAMMER tag.

He is going to confirm my ban appeal,But an admin needs to

I never realised i scammed such a nice dude :( i am so sorry
  2. کBG|KandyMan^

کBG|KandyMan^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41699661
    I am here with a confirmation.

We recently had a talk about how he changed in the last uh..year, I guess. He explained how all the refined metals he scammed, have been given back to the scammed owners. It's a step in the right direction

In my thread, I said that he changed his nickname to Valve Developer to scam more. The truth is, it's not like that. His possibly braindead friend has promised him 5 dollars for him to change his nickname to Steam Developer, and keep it like that for a week, resulting in what was a ban from Valve.

His Steam profile has some +rep comments, strengthening the fact that he has changed.

Plus, everyone deserves a second chance, and I think that this guy deserves it the most. He has become a better person, and all he wants is to be able to trade in his favorite server again.

Thank you for reading
    KandyMan^
  3. rawrnerozero

rawrnerozero New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23265836
    You do realize he could make his story up right? Just because he has rep on his profile does not mean that's evidence for his story.
  4. کBG|KandyMan^

کBG|KandyMan^ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41699661
    He could have made it up, but something tells me that he is not lying.
  5. Russian Agent

Russian Agent New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:39138577
    Oh please! I was reported by my steam friend and he got away with it because i couldn't prove it since he was using fake evidence but unless I have evidence they won't believe me. It's been a year since this guy scammed you and he just finds you and gives you 5 weapons back. 5 weapons isn't anything, you can find more then 5 weapons in a year. So unless you have changed show some evidence that you gave back the items to those other people or make them comment on this appeal too.
  6. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    who is this user? I don't see any steamIDs or anything, lol?
  7. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Can you pair post up screenshots of profile --> Inventory --> Trade history + your details in the proper manner, or else when someone actions this appeal, you will find you won't get much help :)
  8. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello, based on time-served, lack of other reports against your account, low value, repayment, and the age of this appeal, I'm downgrading this ban to a CAUTION.