1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198056603660 (drty_Companies 1st Gamer)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fine Trader, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fine Trader

Fine Trader New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:25115384
    Victim:
    | steamname: Fine Trader
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:25115384
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010496497
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DarkZeroZ
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198010496497

Scammer:
    | steamname: drty_Companies 1st Gamer
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:48168966
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056603660
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198056603660

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Description: First of all, I would like to thank my friend for introducing me the SteamRep Report. If it weren't for him, I wouldn't even know how to report a scammer. So now, I will tell the whole story of my situation regarding on the game scam:

This incident happened on the month of April, where my account in TeamFortress 2 was still an F2P version. I was so desperate to become a Premium user, then I have a Metro 2033 game. This guy, drtyball wanted to trade his Festive Rocket Launcher for any kinds of games. So, I added him to talk for a trade.
    He accepted my friend invitation and we talked. The 2 screenshots that your looking now was NOT the first conversation of our trade. This 2 screenshots is already the outcome. Of course, the black text conversation that your looking at is the past messages (between the BYE and I forgot to mention something).
    So before this all happened, I gave him my Metro 2033 game and he said that he has an interest then liked it till he activated my game. After he activated my game, I asked him to trade me the Festive Rocket Launcher. Then this part where the scamming happened, as you can see on the 2 screenshots, he said that he doesn't like the Metro 2033 game but rather have the Don't Starve, Terraria, and Poker 2. The question is, why did he accepted my offer and said that he liked and have an interest on it? Why would he activate my game if he didn't like it?I know, I was too dumb but yes, if you are the man of honor, you should keep your words as true.

So, we ended in a conclusion then he deleted me (the part where he says BYE). I readded him and I wanted to talk through him again. So, he accepted it then we talked for a trade regarding for the troubles that he made. So I said to him that I only now wanted the refined metals to clear up the trouble. He accepted the deal but he wants me to wait. So I said that I can wait, so I waited till the day has come to an end. As you can see on the last screenshot, he mentioned the word wait. That is the part where I asked him for the metals but he only said wait. So I keep on waiting, then on the next few days, I checked on my friend list then he was gone. I can't believe on why would he remove me on his friend list? He made a promise about the refined metals. So I tried to readd him again but ultimately rejected my friend request. I tried to comment on his profile but few minutes later, he deleted my comment.
  2. Closo

Closo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21779777
    could you please supply a picture of your trading history?
  3. Fine Trader

Fine Trader New User

Steam:
    My Metro 2033 game is not a steam gift. Also, we did opened a trade for a Festive Rocket Launcher but he just cancelled it so I as myself can't even took a screenshot because at that time, I didn't even know that he would scam or trick me.
  4. Closo

Closo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21779777

Can you supply any proof of you giving him Metro 2033?

In the future, I advise you take screenshots of trades in dodgy trades. It makes things a lot simpler.
  5. Fine Trader

Fine Trader New User

Steam:
    I still have the key, also, like I said that I wasn't even aware on that time to notice that I was scammed nor tricked. Also, the proof of giving him the Metro 2033 is already on the screenshot. Its already on the conversation. He activated my game, lost interest, then claims that he wants a new game, then deletes me, the so on and so fourth.
  6. Fine Trader

Fine Trader New User

Steam:
    Sorry for doubling posting, I tried to edit my post but it gave me a 2 minutes warning.

Also, thanks for reminding me sir. Like I said, before this whole incident happened, I was so desperate to become a Team Fortress 2 Premium user. Meaning on that time, I was not very aware of safe trading but after he scammed me, that's where I took a screenshot because I already know that he tricked me.
  7. Nero Chinki

Nero Chinki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:30535511
    Thank you for reporting, a SR admin will look into this when he / she can.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  8. Fine Trader

Fine Trader New User

Steam:
    Thank you for replying. I'm still waiting for a progress and updates. Anyway, I hope that this will be solved. :)
  9. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello Fine Trader,

Your report was accepted for this user, but they were already banned. We've added the offense to our notes as further consideration during an appeal. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click More drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose Report Violation
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click Submit Report
    Click here to view the animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for submitting a report to us.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.