1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198057191943 standin.Sevraj ( SR SCAMMER )

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by standin.Sevraj, Mar 3, 2013.

1. standin.Sevraj

standin.Sevraj Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48463107
    |steamID: standin.Sevraj
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:1:48463107
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057191943
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzarcalitu
    |steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198057191943

Hi and i`m sorry if i`m not doing correctly but is my first time here and i have a problem.

In the date of 31 Dec. 2012 i had buy a Orange Greevil with name changed as Golden Greevil {i was scammed }. I did not know that the name can be changed and i was try to sell it to another person and that person say to me LOL SCAMMER PRINT AND POST. and since then i have a bad scammer rep on steamrep. here you have the proof.

http://i45.tinypic.com/348g0ts.jpg

So please i hope there is something you can do because i`m not a scammer i just did not know that the name can be changed.

Attached Files:

• scam.jpg
      scam.jpg
      File size:
      236.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Starburst

Starburst New User

3. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    Hi Starbust.

I see you show me that links but the reason is I DID NOT KNOW THAT THE GREEVIL CAN BE NAME CHANGED so that`s why i maked that print on my transaction history to prove that i BUYED THAT TOO and i did not want to scam anyone i just don`t know at that time that the greevil name can be changed. So if you understand my problem is very good if not understand is good too. Ty for your time.
  4. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    I hope the Staff will understand my problem and will solve this. I will not complaint about any decision and i know they will get the right one no matter what will be that. Thanks and all the best
  5. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    I have posted this thread from 17 DAYS and seems nobody cares, the staff just do nothing all day. so please SOLVE MY THREAD no matter how because i`m sick of ppl telling me scammer scammer scammer. That was a MISTAKE AND I DID NOT KNOW~!!!!!!! so please SOLVE MY CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @standin.Sevraj,

Please read this topic for more information: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/
    If after reading that you have any missing information in your appeal, you can append/correct information by making subsequent posts in this appeal topic.

PS: This reply does not mean your appeal is under investigation or being worked on yet. It is just a first call to complete your information. So that when investigation starts, the appeal admin can work faster through the appeal.

I have archived your other appeal thread. For you only need 1 appeal. If you keep up with bumping the appeal will be locked till the admin will start with your appeal. Or if making new appeals, the newest appeal will be kept, and this one archived.

All this in-between attention you ask, is only deterring your appeal, for others where before you, and need to be handled. Me spending time on you means other stuff has to wait.
  7. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    Nearly 2 years. How much should i wait for someone to have a look on my thread? Another newer threads has been resolved already. Realy ??? 2 years with no case ??? Happy new year. Thanks lol
  8. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    I see other cases from june being under investigation. You don't supposed to take them by date of post? WTF guys
  9. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    We do prioritize some cases. But those cases you mention are often appeals where some response was required, but none came from the appealer. and as once its started, its mostly a event-driven system.
  10. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    How many more years shouls i have to wait? Or what to do lol? Because i dont want to change my account and cant be marked anymore because it hurtssss. I disnt know that i try to scam OMG!!!!!
  11. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    What to do???
  12. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    I think i will change my account. You think that if i was a REAL f✿✿✿✿✿✿ SCAMMER that tag would stop me from scam? I can create many accounts and change items if i want. But i only want this account. Is so hard to f✿✿✿✿✿✿ understand this? I wait from about 2 years with your 100% s✿✿✿ investigation sistem. Wtffff are u guys crazy? Leave the people wait 2 years or more for a f✿✿✿✿✿✿ case
  13. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    I will wait another 6 years no problem. Even if u f✿✿✿✿✿✿ steal and u are put in jail u escape after 2 facking years
  14. Yes, there are sometimes when an appeal takes longer than 2 years but please, talking rude like this or giving some examples that has nothing to do with the appeal does nothing. It can take long, but please be patient and don't bump, it doesn't make this appeal investigating go fast.
  15. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    Well with all due respect->>> Fack you mods , fack you admins and fack you all steamrep staff. I don't give a f✿✿✿ anymore fack your moms idiots. Ban me 10 times because i sh.it on your mouth. I DON'T GIVE A FACKKKKKK. 2 facking years 2 fackingggg years. Piece of sh.it steamrep
  16. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    Read that mother facker
  17. SilentReaper(SR)

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @standin.Sevraj,

And you think this will expedite and positively influence your appeal?

I've locked your appeal thread, I suggest you cool off.
    Once you did so, you can read this topic: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

/EDIT: As you continued on another appeal thread, I've banned your forum account for 3 months.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2015
  18. standin.Sevraj

Steam:
    Done

Attached Files:

19. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    conditionally downgraded pending rest of appeal.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**
  20. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After another review their is not enough surviving evidence to support a banned tag and it seems like they have been no issues since. At best its inconclusive and definitely cannot prove intent. Although you have had a very poor attitude on SR, that in of itself is not taggable. I am going to remove your caution tag but you must understand that you used up any goodwill we had in dealing with you and any possible benefit of doubt you may have had is now gone. Stay out of trouble. I know when we chatted you calmed down a bit but I prefer not to deal with you again.