1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived 76561198057341537 KY Jelly (BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KY Jelly, Mar 29, 2014.

1. KY Jelly

KY Jelly Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48537904
    | steamname: KY Jelly
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:48537904
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057341537
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198057341537

Hello, today I am here to Appeal for my steamrep ban for scamming about a year and a half ago.
    I do not believe that this was undeserved. as I did indeed scam someone. however.
    The items that were taken, were returned within 3-4 weeks. An apology was given. and NO MONEY WAS EXCHANGED from either parties.
    Now how this started. I offered a Man $70 for his G Fetti Whoopee Cap. Which I did not give to him. But took the cap and ran. This was my first ever offence. And I know that It was a very wrong thing to do.

But, 3-4 weeks later, his friend contacted me, and we came to an agreement. He would take his hat back. (which he did. so neither parties lost anything or gained anything) and he would take down the scam notice. It would all be blown away. and I can start new. but alas, he forgot to apparently. I have honestly thought it has been lifted for about a year

I realise that this is rather, funny. but, I realised the error of my ways and passed the hat back to him. I am only bringing this up now because he said he had already done it. but I have now been banned off cs:go lounge. which means I lose everything I have practically. I am trying to be legit, and play by the rules. and I have been. But i think this is unfair. I need those items in there to stay afloat as a trader. look at this link for more info, And by all means contact gamegekko steam is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gamegekko/. He will tell you that I did indeed give his hat back.

Edit: After seeing this, gamegekko has agreed that my ban should be lifted. As it has been quite some time. I would Like to put this all behind me.

Please, I have learnt my lesson, and have changed my ways. This is going to ruin me as a trader if I lose these items.

More info here: http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=23740

Thank you for your time, I hope we can sort this out soon.
  2. |ŧāv| Gamegekko

|ŧāv| Gamegekko New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37954642
    The information above is true, I did recieve it back, however. My friend made the promise to have his SR Ban removed, and never followed through. I was not informed of this until after the ban was acceptedm, and was unaware as to how I could get it reversed.

I'm impartial regarding this ban, he DID scam me, but he gave it back shortly after. I'd be fine with it being reversed.
  3. KY Jelly

Steam:
    Thank you for taking the time to post here Gekko
  4. Chaos

Chaos Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33058557
    Unfortunately it's not up to the victim to decide if the ban is reversed though the fact that you've repaid and got yourself on good terms is taken into consideration. Please remain patient and wait for an admin to take your case.
  5. KY Jelly

Steam:
    Thankyou for your words. And your time.
  6. KY Jelly

Steam:
    Um, This has been pending for quite some time, Is it possible that I could get this looked over by an Admin? Thanks guys :)
    Also, update: I have gotten back into legitimate trading, But am finding it difficult as I am not aloud on most trading servers.
    I look forward to hearing back from you guys :)
    -Bryce
  7. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I just noticed this a duplicate appeal, archiving this one in favor of the old one.