1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198057341537 Year Old TF2 scam.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by KY Jelly, Mar 28, 2014.

1. KY Jelly

KY Jelly Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48537904
    Hello, today I am here to Appeal for my steamrep ban for scamming about a year and a half ago.
    I do not believe that this was undeserved. as I did indeed scam someone. however.
    The items that were taken, were returned within 2-3 days. An apology was given. and NO MONEY WAS EXCHANGED from either parties.
    Now how this started. I offered a Man $70 for his G Fetti Whoopee Cap. Which I did not give to him. But took the cap and ran. This was my first ever offence. And I know that It was a very wrong thing to do.

But, 2-3 days later. I he contacted me, and we came to an agreement. He would take his hat back. (which he did) and he would take down the scam notice. It would all be blown away. and I can start new. but alas, he did no such thing.

I realise that this is rather, funny. but, I realised the error of my ways and passed the hat back to him. I am only bringing this up now because he said he had already done it. but i have now been banned off cs:go lounge. which means I lose everything I have practically. I am trying to be legit, and play by the rules. and I have been. But i think this is unfair. I need those items in there to stay afloat as a trader. look at this link for more info, And by all means contact gamegekko steam is here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gamegekko/. He will tell you that I did indeed give his hat back.

Please, I have learnt my lesson, and have changed my ways. This is going to ruin me as a trader if I lose these items.

More info here: http://tf2-trader.com/index.php?topic=23740

Thankyou for your time, I hope we can sort this out soon.
  2. |ŧāv| Gamegekko

|ŧāv| Gamegekko New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37954642
    What he has said is mostly true. I did receive the hat in question back, after about a month of making attempts to contact him. It was my friend that was able to contact him and get it back. I would be okay with the ban being lifted.
    KY Jelly likes this.
  3. KY Jelly

Steam:
    Thankyou for taking the time to respond gekko. Sorry about what happened. Also yes, my apologies. my memory is a bit hazey
  4. KY Jelly

Steam:
    Also this was an SR ban.
  5. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
  6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am declining the appeal, PayPal or other RWC related offenses we do not usually grant appeals for.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**