1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198057433308 WM12 Wazman12 (SR Scammer, Valve Banned)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Simply • Wazman12, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simply • Wazman12

Simply • Wazman12 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48583790
    Hello,
    My name is Danny, My steam name is Simply Wazman12, I want to tell you a story, I have been trading on tf2 for over a year, this game has been the funnest experience I've ever had in gaming in years, It has grown to be apart of me, I love signing in to do admining, trading, and make friends on this game, I've grown too many friendships, help grow a server soo large, and became a honored trader on too many servers to throw it all away, I never should have messed around with that dupe glitch, I've regretted it so much, I feel like a peace of crap for throwing away what I've grown on tf2, and for loosing my friend's trust for some dumb glitch, in fact,I never even sold them, even while they were trade able, I deleted every item, I wanted to prove that tf2 to me meant much more than those items, I know all of you look at me as another scammer and some of you may even hate my guts, but, please, from the bottom of my heart, I'm deeply sorry, please accept my apology for this duping, I swear on my life that scamming does not exist in my vocabulary, all I want is to have a second chance, to prove I'm not a scammer or a filthy hacker, I Want to Re live my old tf2 life, if I could go back I'd stop my self from ever duping, So once more, find it in your hearts to give me one more chance. That's all I ask for.
    -Wazman12
  2. Ben

Ben New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:7959570
    It wouldn't matter anyway since you're stuck with a permanent trade ban.
  3. Simply • Wazman12

Simply • Wazman12 New User

Steam:
    Well, Is there a way to ask valve for an unban?
  4. RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION

RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16856916
    I was in server with you when you were bragging just YESTERDAY about how many "Thousands of dollars you were going to make away with".

Keep this guy tagged, hes trying to super profit from a dumb glitch.
  5. Ben

Ben New User

Steam:
    Any estimation as to how many buds you actually duped?

I'm estimating at least 300 if not more, and that doesn't include the countless bill's hats and unusuals. What were you thinking dude?
  6. RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION

RAYCHARLESWITHNIGHTVISION New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16856916

In the tf2-trader AND UTC server he bragged about duping 1000+ over six or seven different alternate accounts. Theres WAY more than 300. He was bragging that he was offered a burning TC for 250 of his dupes.
  7. Ben

Ben New User

Steam:
    It'd be nice if someone could provide screenshots or server logs of this.
  8. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    I was in the AF2 trade server when you and your buddy were in there. Heard you bragging, but didn't know you duped them until later. Since you're trade banned, it doesn't really matter anyway.
  9. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    For now I'm freezing all recent dupe related appeals until SR finalizes what to do about them. Once we decide, they can be addressed with high priority.
  10. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Given time-served with a ban, Valve trade probation, and lack of evidence of actually using these for profit, I'm going to downgrade this to an SR CAUTION.

You still have a trade-related ban from MCT, and I recommend you appeal there as well.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.