1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198058653541

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by NiP-Panda™, Mar 9, 2014.

1. NiP-Panda™

NiP-Panda™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49193906
    steamname: NiP-Panda™
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:49193906
    Thank you for reading my appeal. I am no special from the other scammers. I accept that. I was recently charged with "fraud" and I was luckily to not be sentenced to prison. It was a light offense. I'm on probation and I'm trying to live up to my best, speaking the truth with integrity. It has been a while since I was banned for scamming off all TF2Outpost and the affiliate websites.
    Everyone should deserve a second chance. When you see a scammer, banned. You generally think they're a scammer for their entire life, they cant work it off in any way, it's stuck on their forehead. If you apply that to a criminal, then what's the point of life? Everyone hates you, cant do deals, cant make friends. You're afraid of having the "[SR SCAMMER]" tag whenever you join a TF2 Trading server.
    After I scammed, I went off the radar. I was trying to do what I'm doing now, doing deals with people who I trust, and people who trust me. I've gained a lot of friends over the years away from TF2 Trading. I've met wonderful people and I could still do my daily trades. While I was trading, I did scrapbanking for a mate of mine. I currently stopped scrapbanking as I have more things on my mind. I worked my way to get my own Silver BotKiller, trading with people that trust me.
    Everyone should deserve a second chance whether it's because that they're a scammer or a careless user. People usually think that a second chance is just making a new account, but not for me. I'm trying to continue to build the rep I have now, to increase it and hopefully, I can make big deals.
    Currently, I've quit TF2, I'm out of TF2. All I play now is just CSGO. I'm trying to go on TF2Outpost and TF2Shop to sell my items, but guess what, I'm banned. So here I am, stuck here, have no way to get rid of my TF2 Items. So I'm here to appeal for a second chance. A second chance would make my month.
    Thank you, I appreciate what you guys are doing for the Steam Community, hopefully, I can become unbanned.
  2. Knucklejoe

Knucklejoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46918739
    Why should SteamRep give you a second chance? Looking at the report, you took two unusuals and did not pay for them until the original owner tracked you down. You then paid through Paypal and charged the money back, essentially stealing the two hats. As far as I know, you have not contacted http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198040752694 since.

Have you paid them for the unusuals? Or returned them? If not, have you even tried?
  3. NiP-Panda™

NiP-Panda™ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49193906
    I do not have them anymore. As I said, I dont play TF2 anymore. Is there such thing as probation on here? Like we get monitored constantly? I dont have the items nor the money. I was hacked a while back. About a year ago. My PayPal was also hacked, I used the same password for everything and same email. I managed to recover my PayPal Account from PayPal itself. My Steam Account was hacked, it took me about 3 weeks to recover it. They resetted my balance since I was negative. Most of my Steam Inventory was deleted. All the items delivered and the hacked bought a few games on my account thinking that they would have it, but they didnt. I have no way of paying back as I'm financial in debt.
  4. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    If you scammed, you have to repay your victims.
  5. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    You first scammed by dodging payment, then you continued by charging the user back (this 2nd offense is an auto deny for appeals) effectively scamming him twice on the same transaction, Its now 2 years later and I dont see anything indicating you repaid even after Thomas said you would need to.
    Denied,

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**