1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted 76561198058721259 (๖ۣۜAlexander)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Derelgamer, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Derelgamer

Derelgamer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54143778
    Victim (1of 3,if one of the other guys want they can make a report as well,sadly they dont have proof i think)
    Scammer
    Proof: In form of a video:
    Sadly i couldnt get the trade window because bandicam only recorded what was happening ingame.not on desktop and i started the trade on desktop.

So basically this guy wanted to sell me gifted buds @ the full price ( i have a trade on Outpost where im buying buds for 27 keys).

The moment i saw that they are gifted and told him they are gifted he started to write in chat like as if he would be surprised that he got gifted buds.
    Funny thing is that he actually knew they were gifted and that they are not worth 27 keys, on the video @ 0:34 you can see a trade of him where he is offering them for 20 keys! ( in that trade you can also see a comment of maniac, stating that he tried to scamm him too before he tried it with me)
    This means he actually knew about it and it was a planned scam not a lack of knowledge.

Overmore as you can see in chat he actually says himself that he know its wrong trying to sell them at the full price without saying they are gifted. (<<i just want my keys back) funny thing he actually says he deserves it to be reported.

Additional Notes:

I gave him a chance, said ill not report him when he sells them for fair price or at least tells the persons that its gifted. told him i will have an eye on the history of these buds.

2 hours later i saw he traded them for a SF knife.
    He told me he paid the bud + 4 keys and that he told the other one that the buds is gifted
    I added the guy, asked him what he paid.
    1)1 bud only, no 4 keys
    2)he didnt say its gifted

Again, i have him another chance, give him the knife back and take your bud back.
    He said he wont do it, blocked the guy who sold him the knife

If he will make a report for his case is not on my hands ofc, aas he has no screenshots i guess there wouldnt be enough proof anyway

Thx for reading :3
  2. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:31047928
    Steam:
    Can you take a screenshot of your trade history?
  3. Derelgamer

Derelgamer New User

Steam:
    Uhm, it was a scam attempt, i realized it already in the trade so i didnt do the trade, or is there even trade history for trades that werent made ? But the guy with the SF knife can give one :3
  4. gencobra

gencobra Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    I re-reviewed the video and I believe that there is in fact enough evidence to proceed.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  5. Derelgamer

Derelgamer New User

Steam:
    Okay,thx :)!
    I look for Alt accs, but i dont know how proof that the alt accs are his

Dieser Nutzer spielte auch als:
    ๖ۣۜFrancois
    ๖ۣۜFrancois(S Orb.Fire Rimme
    ๖ۣۜFrancois(S Orb.Fire Rimmed!)
    AlexAKAMiNifro~B> First U. Cosa!
    FrancoisSs
    ๖ۣۜAlexander
    AlexAKAMiNifro <--
    ๖ۣۜFran-Soy-Sauce
    Sequester Grundelplith M.D
    ๖ۣۜFrancoisSs

http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198072546702
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198072546702
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198072546702
    He has used that username in the past and theres only 1 acc with that name registret on steam
  6. Derelgamer

Derelgamer New User

Steam:
    uhm any update on this? is now ehre since 4 months :3
  7. Xenophobia

Xenophobia Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:20973413
    Hello, Derelgamer.

I sincerely apologize for the time it has taken to process this report. I have taken the necessary actions against the accused.
    Thank you.