1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected 76561198062455617 Slow Loris (SR Scammer)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Slow Loris 2, May 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slow Loris 2

Slow Loris 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:51094944
    steamID: Slow Loris
    steamID32: STEAM_0:1:51094944
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198062455617
    customURL:
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198062455617

Hello and thank you for the time taken to read this. I, as of a few days ago, have been tagged as an SR scammer and have not been able to log on to tf2o and various servers. This would seem average if I were a scammer, but it seems something has gone wrong in the scammer detection system because, yes I may've traded with "alleged scammers" without knowing, but I have never deliberately phished or scammed items before. Seeing me tagged as a scammer and not being able to access tools, such as tf2o, is extremely obnoxious seeing as I have never scammed anyone before. The data that is convicting me seems spotty at best and seems unfair that because one of my alleged scammers has come to my house (ie. my IP) and logged in should not mean that I am a scammer. The explanation for the somewhat sketchy looking alt account is that it is used as a 24/7 alt account run in a sandbox on my computer. If possible I would be grateful if this tag were removed and I could get back to playing. In the future I will be sure to avoid any alleged scammers. Once again, thank you for your time.
  2. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Interesting.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:12759940
    Joined Steam: April 23, 2012
    Wow - a brand new trader already very fluent with SteamRep and TF2O, and so on. Please explain how you know so much about all this in 7 days please.
  4. Slow Loris

Slow Loris New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24149665
    I am sorry if you can't read, but I believe I stated this account was a newly created idling account.
  5. Slow Loris

Slow Loris New User

Steam:
    Would It help if the ACTUAL scammer admitted to this? Perhaps over voice chat?
  6. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    We don't do voice chat - sorry. What are all accounts you have then, starting with you main? Would have been helpful if you listed that initially.
    Thank you
  7. Slow Loris

Slow Loris New User

Steam:
    Sorry, and this is not the account that scammed the buto, that was frosting and i believe he changed his name to "hellacool". I believe the other scam was worked out, so I am not sure how I am linked to the buto?
  8. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Let me re-phrase - please list your main account here.
    Thank you
  9. Starburst

Starburst New User

and all your alts for that matter
  10. Slow Loris

Slow Loris New User

Steam:
    I have one alt -_-.... This hellacool guy is in no way related to me other than the fact that he is my friend in *REAL LIFE* I believe he has even logged on on my computer. I think this case is so flawed because yes, you can track what IP was used on what account, but you have no idea when. Which means if Mattie had logged on through my IP he would probably be f✿✿✿✿✿✿ convicted. This is ridiculous.... And like everyone on my friends list is now banned from tf2O.... You guys are a✿✿✿✿✿✿s....
  11. Noobinator

Noobinator Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok - appeal denied then. You are not cooperating and are abusive also. Best of luck to you regardless.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.