1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198064995767 [TotOPST] Ominous SR Ban Appeal.

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Ominoustalkingshoe, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Ominoustalkingshoe

Ominoustalkingshoe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52365019
    Hello SR Admins, about 7 - 8 months ago i was hijacked. Someone sent me a phishing link and i had no idea it was a phishing link so i clicked it and signed in on it. About 20 minutes later it said someone else was signed into my account. I couldnt get back into my account, so i made a new account to see what was happening with my account. I found out someone on my account was sending phishing links to all my friends and 1 of my friends reported on SR about me. 16 days later i got my account back with a scammer tag and im finnaly appealing now, i appealed in the past but one of the SR admins asked for to much i didnt have like credit card number. Im sorry if i didnt format this right the page wouldnt come up for it. Anyways thankyou for looking over this :3. My steam id is 76561198064995767 just if u need to know. Once again, Thanks!
  2. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
  3. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41774078
    You'll have to include screenshots of the ticket you would have sent to Steam Support to regain your account in order to prove that you were hijacked.
  4. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Umm idk how i would get that?
  5. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    How did you get your account back in the first place? Standard procedure is for someone to go to Steam Support, send a ticket to a support representative, and have the password reset.
  6. SudasGalva

SudasGalva New User

Steam:
    If you're asking about screenshots, just use Print Screen, save the image in Paint (or an equivalent) and upload them to an image hosting site such as tinypic or imgur.
  7. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Yeah i know that stuff im just saying i dont think i have email saved of when i went to Steam Support to make ticket
  8. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Ok, i have email of when i got ticket just i dont have screanshot of asking them, i just have email of them replying, is it fine just to have screanshot of them replying to me on gmail?
  9. Thomas Matthias

Thomas Matthias Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36213483
    Login to your support account and take a screenshot of the ticket.
  10. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
  11. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Oh ok sorry got that late
  12. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Once im signed into Steam Support im not able to retrieve the steam ticket so i cant take a screan shot
  13. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    On Steam Support im not able to look back at ticket or retrieve it. Can i just send screan shots of them replying to me on Gmail?
  14. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Ok ignor everything i said about me not able to find ticket because i found it. The picture below is steam and I talking about my hijacked account. Thanks
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
  15. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Are people still looking at this?
  16. VenGanZa

VenGanZa User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32312479
    Please be patient, I assure you SR will review this.

You need to understand that with appeals, SR must check very thoroughly which can take time, and since there are often many appeals, that often leads to long delays. I know it is frustrating, and it can look like nothing is getting done, but I know most of the SR people, and I promise you they take their job seriously and do things as fast as they can with the people and resources they have available.

Good luck bro.
  17. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
  18. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    I dont need to be annoying or rushingg but how long does this usually take?
  19. Bluedemon

Bluedemon Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31851817
    We need screens of your entire support ticket. We can't process this appeal without that being done.
  20. Ominoustalkingshoe

Steam:
    Urgh, that is whole ticket?