1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid 76561198078111649 Appeal for BANNED BY Scamer

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by eLeed7.x, Aug 30, 2014.

1. eLeed7.x

eLeed7.x New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:58922960
    Hi there
    good morning
    I make this post to see if I can recover my account, old as he was baniada by scamer much longer about 10 months ago, I accept ise this basically because I was robbed several times items Asni in this way and wanted to try to see if logradba recover something, per if you ise wrong, try to engaºar other people but I sincerely apologize I just want to play again and have my items that many buy using the market for steam store think these 10 months have cast me think and cambair my way of seeing the game alone queiro again juagar, but in the wake of baned for exchanges further bloquio to raise levels in the dota2 now I can not level up, I know I made a mistake and I apologize but I think 10 months baned or to raise levels to play hopefully help me understand and I assure you that will not return aps thank you very much expect a reply please 12 ages +rep help me please.
    Attached Files:

| steamname: eLeed7.x
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:58922960
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078111649
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198078111649

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Change of Heart] I will never scam again.
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
  2. AZIMAGE

AZIMAGE New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47798695
    Please appeal in the correct section.
  3. Ninja Otter With A Taco

Ninja Otter With A Taco Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:35378805
    He's banned by valve, so this has nothing to do with SR
  4. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @eLeed7.x,

You tried to appeal to SteamRep, while you are not banned here. You will have to appeal to Valve's Steam support.

For Valve Trade Ban and/or Valve Trade Probation, please create a Steam Support ticket there:
    https://support.steampowered.com/

You have no ban here, hence we cannot help you.

Your appeal topic has been set invalid and archived.

I've edited your post to hide your private stuff, please, do not post usernames or payment information on a public forum like this.