1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided 76561198086152177 - (hi / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Cloudstrife, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Cloudstrife

Cloudstrife New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72623681
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198086152177 (hi)

Victim profile: 76561198105513091

What happened? Description:
    I was roaming around in a TF2 Trading Server looking to sell some hats. I notice a TF2 player with a White Bill's Hat. I was very interested and I wanted to offer on the Bill's. I shot him a trade and I told him to BP me so he did. He chose a TS Essential Accessories , El Muchacho, Brotherhood of Arms, Koala Compact , and a Pocket Pyro. I was fine with the trade and I did not see anything wrong . ( I added him as a friend ) He said "traid , traid" so obviously he was fine with the deal. But then he told he couldn't " see the item", specifically the Brotherhood of Arms . I told him it was there . (it actually was) He told me to ready up so I did, he then switched his White Bill's Hat to a High Five Taunt and ready'd up ,I ready'd up , (i already knew he was trying to scam me , i didn't make the trade ) . THEENN he knew he failed and cancelled the trade and started call me a "scammar" Oh and when I traded him , i got a message saying , " WARNING : Other members of Steam Community have reported 'trade' for attempting trade scams. Proceed with caution and remember you will only receive the items shown in the trade window. Steam Wallet funds and CD Keys cannot be traded:

I have screenshots of him when his name was 'trade' but its currently "hi"
    it is indeed him because you can see his steam url. and if you just enter that ,it'll match and be his account.

I am very sorry if this is a horrible report, this is my first time so yea, i just wanna serve justice , GO STEAM REP ~!

(he quickly removed bills, added high-five)​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 44319 The message I got when I traded him.

View attachment 44320 this is him with his previous name , it was "trade' but is currently "hi"
    you could see his url and if you try to search it up, it matches the one on the "Accused Info Block"

View attachment 44322 as you can see , the green box in the chat box is highlighted and says " trade has removed Bill's Hat ,
    trade has added: TAUNT : THE HIGH FIVE. On the side is our chat , he says "TRAID OR I LEAVE" f✿✿✿ U REDY UP " ( he did like the trade so he said traid)

View attachment 44323
    him saying that he could not see the items and​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello!!!
    Thank you for your report! An SR admin will review yours in a while!