1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561198007782172 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Pnda, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Pnda

Pnda New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86707902
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198007782172

Victim profile: 76561198133681532

What happened? Description:
    DakilangSaiyanman
    | steamname: DakilangSaiyanman
    | steam3ID: [U:1:175192016]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:87596008
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135457744
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ABUABU321
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198135457744

So, Dakilang want to buy me my knife and after my Howl. He called your wonderful SR and Reddit Admin "Penguin The Fluffy Scammer" to be the middleman of this trade.

We have discussed about the amount of the both skins, 590EUR that he has to send me by PayPal. Penguin The Fluffy asked me to trade him my skin, what I have done because this guy is an admin SteamRep and Reddit. During the trade, he says me many times that if I don't get the money, he will return my skins back.

Dakilang normaly has to send me 590EUR but I was expulsed from the chat and Penguin has disconnected directly after with my skins.

I got no money, and they have stolen my skins.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots are following​

Attached Files:

2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @Pnda Can you please take the following steps?
    1. Open your trade history. To access your inventory history, hover over your name in the Steam window, and click Inventory. Click More -> View Inventory History.
    2. Scroll down to the trade where this happened, and hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your items. It might have changed, but that's ok.
    3. While still hovering your mouse over the name, take a new, uncropped, unedited screenshot of your trade history from in your web browser.
    4. Click on the name of the person who received your items, and copy the page URL of the profile that comes up.
    5. Go to SteamRep.com and paste the exact URL from that page.
    6. Upload your picture taken from step 3 in your next reply by clicking the Upload a File button.
    7. Copy and paste the full SteamRep block from that profile page into your next reply.
    8. Submit your reply by clicking Post Reply. Do not submit it until you've performed all of the above steps.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Friend Members, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  3. Pnda

Pnda New User

Steam:

Attached Files:

4. Pnda

Pnda New User

Steam:
    Sorry for the double screenshots post
  5. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    @Pnda This is not the real Penguin, so I have updated your report accordingly. That said, I'd say we have sufficient evidence here.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Pnda,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.