1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198104210998 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by MichU, Feb 1, 2015.

1. MichU

MichU New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26415245
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198104210998

Victim profile: 76561198013096218

What happened? Description:
    He scammed me. He told me hes middleman and i give him my knife skin for money. I dont get any money and they blocked me after trade :((( HELP PLS​

Provide Evidence:
    That is this trade.​

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      120.2 KB
      Views:
  2. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42037753
    Do you have screenshots of the chat agreement? Also a screenshot of your Paypal history will be needed.
  3. MichU

MichU New User

Steam:
    i can send paypal history ss. bu i have no ss from chat. Is it saving somewehere as log file or smth?
  4. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    No, I don't believe so. Please add the PayPal screenshot, and then see what the staff decide.
  5. MichU

MichU New User

Steam:
    just paypal ss is nothing imo, btw. u dont believe in what? I can give u my password/login and u can check my offers history... it was sad day for me :< fk this community
  6. -hg- COBALT

-hg- COBALT New User

Steam:
    What I meant was that I don't think chat conversations are saved as log files anywhere. You need to add your PayPal screenshot to your report, then wait for a staff member to review.
  7. MichU

MichU New User

Steam:
  8. ❤BakaWaDaisuki™❤YuKiRiN

❤BakaWaDaisuki™❤YuKiRiN Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60814437
    valve trade ban, sounds legit.
  9. MichU

MichU New User

Steam:
    ye, its other thing. After that scam on me i was act under sever. my bad but its nvm imo
  10. CheChe -.- 2

CheChe -.- 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87607984
    He tried my scam with fake midleman plz give BAN !!!
  11. ima squirtle

ima squirtle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90767040
    Yep, just tried to scam me with a fake Sarcasm also (didn't have TF2 3k+ hrs). Invited him, checked him here, was a different ID and different info. Instantly kicked me from the chat after trying.
  12. ima squirtle

ima squirtle New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90767040
  13. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    @MichU

Please complete the following steps, exactly as written, in order:
    1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    Do include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating, SteamRep Partner Members, SteamRep Partner SCAs).**
  14. MichU

MichU New User

Steam:
  15. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    The user you linked, full SteamRep block below, is not the real Penguin the Fluffy, but a scammer who copied his profile. I have updated your report accordingly and added this scam to their notes.
    Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accused's profile
    2. Click "More" drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose "Report Violation"
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click "Submit Report"

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.