1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

New Scam! Everyone pls read

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by I lift on a daily basis, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I lift on a daily basis

I lift on a daily basis New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25206015
    INB4 stuff you, you filthy scammer. Ayyy lmao

Ok. Before i start this thread, i will disclose that 'i know a guy' who was using this (DEFINATLEY NOT ME *wink wink*) until recent times in which he got trade banned. There is no need to destroy his rep here as he will not be able to trade. To make amends for said scam, even though he does not feel any remorse for said scam, he will inform the public as he figures if i can't use this for his benefit no one else can. Also i strongly suggest that you do not flame and write to steam support about how bad he is because A. if it wasn't for him posting this you wouldn't know about this scam and B. It doesn't violate any Steam Trading rules.

Ok so basically i made a simple scam super indepth complicated next level bagels.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    /admin edit: *SNIPPED* out instructions.

Also i took it even further by getting others to do the convincing for me. So infact the only contact i had with the target was when i got their steam wallet cash for a emote. I would then pay the people working for me in keys.

^ none of this to my knowledge violates steams trading policy as A. Its not fraud and B. Its not a scam.

Stay safe Kiddo's!
    - Rip in piece my main -

Also - I won't scam again on steam as i have just got a job as a anti-scam moderator for a prestigious site (ayyy lmao) and i have been hired for, well i don't actually know yet, at a tech company nearby (since i explained how clever my friend was with this scam). So yeah, i guess i don't need to be a virtual d**k no more.

Peace - ill try and reply to all comments <3
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Already tagged a few doing this and is pretty sad and it is a scam.
    I really don't feel as if we need to be posting this information here either.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    1. Most trade bans are temporarily by valve, for its part of a automated system. Only some get perm trade bans now. Depends on what valve detects.
    2. This method is NOT new.
    3. While you think it may not be against steam's policy, its definitely against ours. And I think its even against Steam's policy.
    4. You first disclaim its not you, but then you tell everything from the "I" perspective. I have a very hard time believing its not you.
    5. "Succes" story, so you told them you where committing fraud via this "trick" and they hired you on that? Don't think so. The only one hiring you would be "The Wolf of Wall Street".

For searchability:
    | steamname: I lift on a daily basis
    | steam3ID: [U:1:50412030]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:25206015
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198010677758
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/swagman007
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198010677758

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. I lift on a daily basis

Steam:
    I was literally telling people about this scam. Why are you being so salty Silent.
    Also i didn't know this scam wasn't new.
    I made this post for the good of the public, i have never been reported on steam rep before and i think its pretty mean for me to come out and explain this and then be penalized for it.
  5. I lift on a daily basis

Steam:
    ALSO!
    Those acc's are NOT my alternate accounts.
    2 of them i don't even know and Mungo Jerry is an IRL friend. So saying that they are my alternates is crazy.

WHERE IS THE PROOF?
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well the instructions were removed and its time to close shop on this thread.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.