1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198144443610 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Marcus_SwJ, Apr 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcus_SwJ

Marcus_SwJ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:31204570
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198144443610

Victim profile: 76561198022674869

What happened? Description:
    Accused posted a trade in d2lounge.com offering a trade for Pipe Of Dezun (which is currently tradable via gift). He has 3 of it and claims that 2 of them are sold and only 1 left. He offered to trade it via gift provided I have to trade him my item first via steam offer ( which is Juggernaut's Immortal Sword - Serrakura). And so I did and he just stops communicating and then went offline and blocked me.

Accused has 33 reps in d2lounge.com and quite some numbers of +rep comments. Which made me believe that he might not be a real scammer.​

Provide Evidence:
    Picture 1 - The initial trade agreement. As you can see the conversation between me and him. View attachment 241662

Picture 2 - Broken agreement / scam attempt. That's when the time I found out that his Pipe Of Dezun ( Dazzle's New Legendary Weapon ) is not giftable through his inventory. View attachment 241663

Picture 3 - Shows that his Pipe Of Dezun is not giftable. It has no " This item may be gifted once " tag which means he clearly is trying to scam me knowing the item is already not giftable. View attachment 241665

Picture 4 - My item already in his inventory ( Genuine Immortal Serrakura ). View attachment 241666

Picture 5 - He accepted the trade offered by me. Which means he already took my item. View attachment 241667

Picture 6 - He blocked me from adding him as friend. View attachment 241668

Picture 7 - Identity of the person. The scammer's steam profile page. He has already changed his name by this time I suppose. View attachment 241669

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      109.1 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      86.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      114.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      117.3 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      79.5 KB
      Views:
    • 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      60.1 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      107.1 KB
      Views:
  2. nRa

nRa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36673567
    This guy also scammed me.

[​IMG]
  3. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370
    @nRa

Please file a separate report
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Marcus_SwJ

Marcus_SwJ New User

Steam:
    I'm sry for your lost too nRa. Did he posted his trade at d2lounge.com and scammed your items with his Pipe Of Dezun ( Dazzle's new weapon ) too? And yes like Captain Unicorn Smiles said, you should probably post a separate report towards this scammer.

Hi. So will there be any actions taken against the scammer? Since @nRa can confirm that it's the same guy who did the scamming. Also, I think he has already scammed quite some other players as well with his fake reps in d2l...
  5. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
    @Marcus_SwJ

Can't comment until we've reached a decision and have sufficient evidence.

Can you please provide an uncropped inventory history showing the trade?
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  6. nRa

nRa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36673567
    Wasn't smart enough to take screenshots through the whole thing, conversation, but it's exactly as OP stated.

Yep, d2lounge trade, Pipe of Dezun. He had 4 of them listed, 3 of them sold.
  7. Marcus_SwJ

Marcus_SwJ New User

Steam:
    Sure. Here's a picture for the trade inventory. And if you look at the pictures I've provided earlier in my first post, it's very obvious that he scammed me and just went offline and blocked me. 10.jpg
    I see. Well, I have no idea how the hell can he post 4 Pipe Of Dezuns while he has only 1 and its not even tradable or giftable. And those fake 33 reps in d2l is just... Well, I will try to ask my friends to add him and see what he is up to.
  8. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Steam:
  9. Marcus_SwJ

Marcus_SwJ New User

Steam:
    Here's a little update I got from that scammer. He is posting a new trade like an hour ago with the same untradable/ungiftable Pipe Of Dezun at d2lounge.com. And he has weird amounts of reps ( 34 ). He changed his name to "ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" too with a new avatar picture. And if you take a look at the 1st trade of his, the first two items might belong to @nRa. 11.jpg
  10. Red_Star

Red_Star New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64108074

Attached Files:

11. Marcus_SwJ

Marcus_SwJ New User

Steam:
    He scammed alot of players already I'm sure of it. Did you got scammed by him too? Should post another report towards him. I think this guy should be trade banned...
  12. Red_Star

Red_Star New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:64108074
    I wasnt scammed, i just knew that he is a scammer.
  13. Marcus_SwJ

Marcus_SwJ New User

Steam:
    So, it's been a month and still no action is taken against the accused? Now I can see 3 reports on his SteamRep profile... It's so obvious that he scams people... Come on, how can he be allowed to run away from this and keeps on scamming others?
  14. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    Hello @Marcus_SwJ,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.