1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

A long time....

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by Wimp, Nov 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wimp

Wimp Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:50208321
    I understand that the guys at steamrep are really hardworking and are doing their absolute best to try to get to everything but its been 4 years 6 months and 1 day since I have been banned from steamrep ( and basically every other trading website there is) and I must say I really do miss this game but its almost impossible to trade being banned from every trading server there is. I created an appeal stating that I have matured and grown up as I was a young bull and didn't care much. Ive been working hard to make a good reputation but its been really hard when no one trusts you for something you did when you were younger. I made an appeal which has been put into a less prioritized folder which makes me wonder especially when it takes 3 years for a normal appeal to even get looked at. So its like adding 2 extra years to my "sentence" and even then there is a chance you guys at steamrep wont give me a chance. I pray there will be some hope for me in time.
  2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
  3. Wimp

Wimp Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    I assume the reason you posted those two links was because you believe I posted this to try to rush or to speed up appeals it was not. Also with the amount of time I have been banned do you really think I don't already know the information your providing me with? No disrespect but I dont see the point in posting that.
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    The fact you're posting this means you probably didn't read & understand the links.

However, I am sorry that I can't mind read. If I didn't post those somebody else would have.
    a Gentleman likes this.
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Your post history indicates that you've already asked and received an answer about this. Do not do so again. Thank you.
  6. Wimp

Wimp Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    Enstage you dont have to mind read simply observation but Id doubt you would have anytime to do that simply because you replied 3 mins after I posted meaning you probably didnt read the whole thing.

LZ Gentleman if you read the post you will realize I never once asked a question so I dont understand how I could have received an answer. This is a post in general discussion not a boost to an appeal.
  7. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Locked.

If you have concerns about your appeal contact an admin.

You asked a question in your post here, which is what I was referring to.
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  8. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    The post you made here was to push the appeal or have it viewed.
    We have a current FAQ listed here in the General Forum section that covers this.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/general-discussion-faq.132723/

You were also directed to read the appeals tips page - please take note of #15 and #16
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-tips.66354/

Thanks!
    Enstage likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.