1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

A question about a pending report.

Discussion in 'Discussion Archive' started by [FaZe]Chair, Jan 24, 2016.

1. [FaZe]Chair

[FaZe]Chair Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97884079
    Back in November I scammed this guy due to desperation and he sent a report. A few weeks later I was banned on many top trading sites. My question to admins is if I repayed the victim and they cancelled the report would I be able to trade on those sites such as outpost and backpack.
  2. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    So you're saying you're only going to repay if someone guarantees that your report gets cancelled, and the other trading sites let you back in?
  3. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Lava

SteamRep Admin:
    Tell you what - since it's clear you scammed, you haven't repaid, and you appear to be trying to use the victim's payment as leverage to get the report removed, I went ahead and accepted the report. Take a look at these appeal tips and repay the victim now. Then, after you have repaid, we can decide whether your tag will be removed. Remember, repayment is not a guarantee your appeal will be granted, but failure to repay is a guarantee it will be rejected.
    Roudydogg1 and Enstage like this.