1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

ACCIDENTALLY TRADED WITH A MARKED SCAMMER!

Discussion in 'SteamRep General Discussion' started by [VON*]ZyphriC, May 2, 2015.

1. [VON*]ZyphriC

[VON*]ZyphriC New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85709369
    Need help and answer from a mod or admin!!!!!!

Earlier today I got offered a Morning Glory Exquisite Rack [155–190 keys] for my PKS Australium Rocket Launcher [listed for 90 Keys or overpay] and another unusual [listed for 40 Keys or overpay]. I tried searching his name on outpost like how I would normally do, so that I can link it to his steamrep profile but to no avail. I saw that he was online so I added him but I waited for 15 mins and he isn't accepting my request.

Since this is a really good overpay with good effect/item, I was afraid that his offer would be taken by other traders so I accepted his offer with the mindset that he isn't marked on steamrep.

I'm been a clean trader all this while and now I'm afraid I will get marked on steamrep, please help!

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. [VON*]ZyphriC

[VON*]ZyphriC New User

Steam:
    I really don't know how else to get to his steamrep profile apart from my own method. I did try other ways to get to his trade profiles but I just couldn't find it.
    If you're judging me like other traders you have encountered, I don't blame you. I was really careless and I guess I can't make you believe me.
  4. Lemon 2345

Lemon 2345 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83167050
    From what I know, Steamrep does not mark for 1 trade with a marked scammer, if this is your first offense, you will recieve a warning. If it is your 2nd time trading with a marked scammer, I believe you will get marked. I believe this is how the system for trading with marked scammers works, please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.
  5. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Please provide the SR Data block of the scammer in question.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
  6. [VON*]ZyphriC

[VON*]ZyphriC New User

Steam:
  7. Eoj Nawoh

Eoj Nawoh Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:40091868
    Thank you.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**