1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561198002267822 - (fLaizis a.k.a flazeR / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by fLaizis a.k.a flazeR, Jan 22, 2015.

1. fLaizis a.k.a flazeR

fLaizis a.k.a flazeR Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21001047
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 6561198002267822 (fLaizis a.k.a flazeR)

Appeal Plea: I commited the offense(s), but it was minor or I disagree with SteamRep policy
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Hijacked - My account was abused by hijacker
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:

Appeal description:
    Hello , so on December 20 i got hacked my steam account .. I still don't know how ,but i think its because i was loggen in my steam acc in my school computer and only now i got it back and saw that im banned on steam rep.. ;/ I dont know how to prove that it wasnt me , but i have a lot reputation i sourceop, steam comments i wont to f*ck it up(sorry). I cant to say sorry but i apologise to that guy who got scammed. In future if i will have that amount of key or a half i will donate to him , because i know that feel when you are scammed . (sorry for pure english , but i think you will understand me)​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Unless you provide some proof, I'm not even going to consider this, nothing on our end indicates you were hacked/hijacked
  3. fLaizis a.k.a flazeR

fLaizis a.k.a flazeR Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:21001047
    Yeah i understand you I don't know what to do now .. because i dont know what i can do with proof and its my main account with a lot of reputation i wont lose it.
  4. You Are The One

Steam:
    Not a rep thread, also trading w/scammers will get you banned
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Appeal denied, lack of evidence supporting your claim,

nothing on our end indicates you were hijacked, all the posts were made from your regular internet connection.