1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197960713237 - (JOYRYDE ♛ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ, Jan 9, 2017.

1. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:223754
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197960713237 (JOYRYDE ♛)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Evidence] Missing - Evidence is missing or not enough
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    No alt's​

Appeal description:
    After 120 days steam idling and don't turn off pc, my modem is dead, just not indificating, when I just bought new after 1 day and sended him skin .

Sorry my fauld.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
  3. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

Steam:
  4. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

Steam:
    I haved problems with internet and gived skin whith i needed -.-
  5. You Are The One

Steam:
    Ya, I have no clue either, you should rephrase/rewrite/restate your appeal.
  6. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

Steam:
    I wroted all good, whats a problem/
  7. You Are The One

Steam:
    You need to stop replying in single sentences now and write up a full appeal explaining everything from start to finish including as much detail as possible.
  8. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

Steam:
    Done
  9. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

Steam:
    Hello SteamRep.com administrators, I was reported here:
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.151125/

Yeah it's my fauld with my internet problems, but I cannot do anything...

This guy gived to me hes skins to put on csgopolygon and withdraw one more my knife, because I can't, my friend haved all my coins and withdrawed knifes, I will lost my connection to today because I bought a new modem after I was idling steam games 24/7 about 120 days. And today i gived him a skin. (Look at screenshot)

Friends profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LandW/

So now all good, and I need unban, because I never scammed anyone. I think you understand my bad english so far.

I cannot change my thread
  10. You Are The One

Steam:
    Details, I see no details, you need to explain this in great detail from start to finish, I should be reading a few paragraphs, not a few free flowing sentences.
  11. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

Steam:
    I asked him for help I cannot withdraw because i puted not many money and got gambled from "PREDICTION ROOM". When i Withdrawed knife, and asked him for help and he gived me iteams, my friend deposited it to site and tooked, if i will put my knife i need to play a games you know, so he gived and i have connection lost when i goed to shower, when back and cannot do, where is internet icon i haved identify and nothing goed, so tommorow i bought new modem and gived him iteam. In my screenshot look.
  12. You Are The One

Steam:
    START TO FINISH,

STOP WITH THE SINGLE SENTENCE REPLIES

Seriously, this appeal, if done correctly should be multiple paragraphs long explaining everything step by step, without it, I have no other context, this is your only single appeal, its in your best interest to actually followup with what is actually being asked. I have many questions for you, but I wont ask until you provide a full story. Right now, I dont believe you based on what was submitted. You really need to understand what is being asked of you, if not, I have to rely on the report. Dont botch your one appeal chance please.
  13. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

Steam:
    I cannot edit my sentence?

1. I asked him for help if he can because I haved 180,000 coins left at polygon. I deposited only 20 eur and got about 340,000 cojns (340 eur) from Predictors on ruellate at "Predictions room"
    2. I said I'll give you some profit if he helps me, he goed with me.
    3. I sended hes skins to my friend, when he deposited because he haved played at this site and haved all my coins ( but i played with hims account at csgopolygon.com)
    4. I withdrawed knife.
    5. When I asked him whitch skin he want's - When I needed go to shower, because my mom said it's my turn.
    6. When I back from shower my steam is lost, after idling my steam games to get cards, my pc works 24/7 about 120 days.
    7. I cannot go to send him skin because i haved at "Internet Identify Problem" at Icon.
    8. Today 2017.01.09 I bought new modem from topocentras.lt
    9. When i contacted with him and sended him skin :)
    10. He warried because I was offline, and created a topic.

Attached Files:

14. You Are The One

Steam:
    Find someone you know/trust who speaks/understands better English to assist you with making a new appeal.
    You have not done what I asked and I would feel really bad denying the appeal right now.