1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Appeal: 76561197960713237 - (JOYRYDE ♛ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ, Jan 9, 2017.

1. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:223754
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197960713237 (JOYRYDE ♛)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    No alt's​

Appeal description:
    Hey, SteamRep administrators, I have been reported here:http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.151125/

1. I asked him for help if he can because I haved 180,000 coins left at polygon. I deposited only 20 eur and got about 340,000 cojns (340 eur) from Predictors on ruellate at "Predictions room"
    2. I said I'll give you some profit if he helps me, he goed with me.
    3. I sended hes skins to my friend, when he deposited because he haved played at this site and haved all my coins ( but i played with hims account at csgopolygon.com)
    4. I withdrawed knife.
    5. When I asked him whitch skin he want's - When I needed go to shower, because my mom said it's my turn.
    6. When I back from shower my steam is lost, after idling my steam games to get cards, my pc works 24/7 about 120 days.
    7. I cannot go to send him skin because i haved at "Internet Identify Problem" at Icon.
    8. Today 2017.01.09 I bought new modem from topocentras.lt
    9. When i contacted with him and sended him skin back with profit :)
    10. He warried because I was offline, and created a topic.

Friends profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LandW/

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    Get someone you know and trust and who speaks/understands English better then you do to assist you with your appeal, its in your best interest. This is the last time I will say it, the next appeal you make will be your final one no matter how poor of a job you do of making it.