1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197960713237 - (JOYRYDE ♛ / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ, Jan 9, 2017.

1. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:223754
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197960713237 (JOYRYDE ♛)

Appeal Plea: I committed the offense(s), I admit it
    Appeal Reason: [Process] Mistake - Admin misunderstood evidence or made a mistake
    Victim Repayment: Yes, I repaid the victims of my offense(s)
    Previous Appeals: Yes, I appealed here before and it was denied.

Alternate Accounts:
    No alternate accounts.​

Appeal description:
    Hey, SteamRep administrators, I have been reported here: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/...counter-strike-global-offensive-items.151125/
    Sorry for my bad English. I will try to explain what happened two days ago, and I got this report.

I won some money into a gambling website, but to get the withdraw, I need to make an additional deposit (I had too poor deposit history, i don't know why it works so). So I need Tomee's help.
    I turned to him for help and promised to reward a few euro overpay after withdraw. You can check our chat at Report thread. When i processed this withdraw, my internet connection has broken (modem has broken after 120 days work without a stop). I bought a new modem 2 days later (today) and just finished withdraw process and sent to Tomee their skins + overpay. He is completely satisfied at this time.

If something goes bad , don't lock thread my assistant will post here.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    I am very disappointed you did not heed my multiple warnings, you made a huge mistake.

I want a complete timeline from before the victims involvement until you posted an appeal, including as many details as possible with included evidence for reference. I have already given you multiple warnings for failure to do so, If you do not comply, the appeal will be denied, you used up all leeway you had and not understanding what I ask for is no longer an excuse.
  3. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

Steam:
    In the first picture I had errors withdrawing knife.
    In the second picture I have successfully withdrawed knife and withdrawed AWP for victim.
    In the 3-5 in the photos got items and send what I promised.
    Tomee their skins + overpay was sended. He is completely satisfied at this time. And filled out an appeal for me
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561197960713237-joyryde-♛-banned-by-sr.151259/
    I haved a problem like somethig like this: http://s19.photobucket.com/user/cassidydanielle/media/Untitled.png.html

I don't understand problem why I don't get unban. If something missing I can upload more.

#Don't lock thread, because I can't edit it.

Attached Files:

4. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

Steam:
    In the first photo is my old modem, in second photo is my new modem.
    Here is my recent trade history: http://imgur.com/a/X0qIy

Attached Files:

5. ΣSΤΣΒΛN JESUS Δ

Steam:

Attached Files:

6. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    After a fresh re-review, their is insufficient evidence to overturn the original admins judgement. You took possession of the victims items and disconnected immediately as best we can tell, only AFTER a report was submitted did your internet "get fixed" and you appear to have repaid (tho cannot fully verify this, I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt for appeals sake) You concede to the victims version of events and it does/would appear a scam from his point of view and you have not dispelled suspicion of intent of your actions even after multiple warnings given to have someone assist you to explain things better.

Appeal denied.

On a side note, I have adjusted the ban reason to be a little more accurate/specific to the offense.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative).**