1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Rejected Appeal: 76561197961404773 - (Mario Lisi / BANNED BY SR)

Discussion in 'Archived Appeals' started by Patton, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Patton

Patton New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:569522
    Appeal for BANNED BY SR

Steam profile: 76561197961404773 (Mario Lisi)

Appeal Plea: I am innocent of all listed offenses
    Appeal Reason: [Accounts] Wrong Alt - Alternate account is not my account
    Victim Repayment: No, I committed no fraud or had no direct victims
    Previous Appeals: No, this is my first appeal here

Alternate Accounts:
    NON.. I have only 1 account I use on any IP adress...​

Appeal description:
    I did not trade for few months... I was working a lot... Today I come online... and I wanted to sell Fallout 4 but one guy told me about SR ban.. so I come here to say that account u think its my ALT is not mine it all.. I dont know how this mess heppend but its not mine....​
  2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    o'rly? no alts?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  3. Patton

Patton New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:569522
    Yes, Mario one is.. but its used by my brother.. I can send pictures of me and hi if u wana :) But rly.. its only two Account we use.. one is mine one is his... Ceaser one or what ever is his name is not related to me...

And can u tell me, I wana know.. if we have 2 steama ccount as we do... we cant actualy have it couse it ungest rulles to have 2 account on 1 IP adress? I dont understud this rly... The alst is when same pearson use multi accounts( also not forbiden by Steam) but we dont use multy.. one is from me and 1 is from my Brother.. We have only 1 PC so probably MAC is same also.. what I can do to prove what I say and to remove ban from here and from Mario my brother account?
  4. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    denied for lying.

Not only did you lie, the other account is valve trade banned and has pending reports against it